Being Gay

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Healing_Touch

Being Gay

Post by Healing_Touch »

I know there might be another one these on here but I felt like just putting out there. I know that it is hard for being gay cause of all the haters out their, and that the hardest part for me to find is someone that I can dearly love instead of someone who just wants to get into my pants. This is the hardest to do when the one that I love is not available cause he is dating a girl also at our school, but I will always hope that someday I will find someone for me. :) Just wanted to get that out this is the teen concern forum
arpgme

Re: Being Gay

Post by arpgme »

Aw. I'm sure someday you'll find someone. You should try to distract yourself from this guy for now and get happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse
Dealande

Post by Dealande »

I am a bit older, but your post title caught my attention.

I just want to let you know love will come to you in time, right now you need to focus on yourself, LOVE YOU first! find out who you truly are. You need to be strong, my bestfriend is gay, she was scared when she was younger about the hate - but has come to be a very strong woman, she is not afraid of who she is and I can't tell you how proud of her I am. I love to go places with her and her girlfriend and see that they have no fear of PDA.

I just want you to know that there you do have people who will support you and when the time is right you will find your true love.
Rosewitch

Post by Rosewitch »

So know how you feel im bi although i have a fiance im chasing a girl and have. No luck she dates all my exs and tunts me but she is like a carnivorus flower i cant leave her
Rosewitch

Post by Rosewitch »

So know how you feel im bi although i have a fiance im chasing a girl and have. No luck she dates all my exs and tunts me but she is like a carnivorus flower i cant leave her
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

Yeah I know how I am I know that I am gay and that I appreciate all of your comments since it is hard to be homosexual in a school that can be judgemental but it is a good thing that I am graduating this year :)
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

I think it can be really difficult when you feel that you cannot be yourself and am afraid people will judge you. I guess it is about what you want for yourself and asking if you're really happy? =) In anyway, just feel free to vent here! Even though I'm new here. Haha!
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

Thanks I know that I can trust everyone here because no one will judge carelessly. That is why I feel like this website everyone is pretty much extended family becasue we feel different from everyone else.
sammi_si

Post by sammi_si »

Healing Touch,,we'll support you always..We are like a family here=]
After you love yourself,,there must be other people love you ...
If you dont even love yourself,,who will love you??
Stay positive my friend:)
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Healing i know that im not gay. And people can be judgemental by being gay or even being by. I also know I'm not a teen. But I went to a high school that was terrible. People were racist and against gays at my high school. And coming out of the cloest is a hard thing to do. I have friends that are gay. And they happened to be my cloest friends. If people can't accept you for who you are then let them be blind by their own blindness. When people tell some who they can and can't love or love someone of the same sex gets me fired up. Never hide who you are. And one day you will find someone who will love you for who you are. Rather your gay or straight. Everyone deserves somone to love. Just thought I would add that I would add that in there.

Blessed Be.
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

Thanks everyone for replying I love everyone of you guys and that I wil start to love myself before I find my significant other and that I will be true to myself and not to pretend who I am not.
Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa »

I don't think there are as many haters as you think.People are frightened of the things they don't understand ,so they tell themselves that they hate it.Although my brother is a bit scared of me now, cause i'm bi and the total fan of yaoi,but nor him,or people i hang out with hate me.
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

lol XD im bi, not open in my school cause they dont really tolerate it, but i know how it feels. theres way too many hot guys in my school that id love to have but are all jerks. my friends do know i like men, and they didnt accept me at first, it kinda upset me untill they realised im still me and nothings changed exept that im honest with them. in fact my only guy friends when i told them they looked away in disgust. its liek they thought "he is going to want to get into my pants now" although i have suspicions one of my friends is gay and likes me but i cant be sure. he does all the stereotypical things in romance novels but yeah xD. im not sure if he's nice enough, i only know jerks. im a nice person when u get to know me and i wish you luck finding someone. id definitly date u but u dont live in ireland so its impossible. ive had long distance and its nothing but hassle and tears when they dump u :L. i wish you all the best and hope u get what u want and more =)
Raconteuse

Post by Raconteuse »

To the OP:

Take your time, when you're in school everything is still new especially once you've figured out your sexuality. From experience I can tell you being gay in school is tough but it is also no big deal considering it's just school and not the real world. The real thing is out there in the real world and you just have to have patience. Joining groups of other gay individuals is also helpful as it's nice to have a support group outside of the family that know the struggles you are going through or headed for. I wish you much luck and peace in your life and just remember, you are who you are and thats all you need to be happy; love will find you if you can accept all that you are.
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

Thanks for the words of comfort everyone, I enjoy reading them all the time. Love you all :)

Return to “Teen Concerns”