Deja Vu again and again?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
firegirl

Deja Vu again and again?

Post by firegirl »

I believe whenever you notice something recurring over and over, maybe a number, or a name, or seeing a particular pattern, that it is significant in some way, and the universe is trying to tell you to pay attention. So, I may not always know why "13, 72, blue-green, Paul" has been showing up over and over, but I take note and figure it will fall in place when appropriate. Recently, I feel the universe has been trying to get my attention about something else.

I am sure everyone is familiar with the feeling of deja vu. Sometimes it may just be that we were in a similar circumstance before. But lately I've been feeling this deja vu frequently. It hasn't necessarily been the familiar feeling of "I remember standing here, drinking this, and you were talking about blah blah.." feeling, but rather more of a "I remember thinking like this before," or something less specific and more general "been-there-done-that" feeling. I am in my mid 20's, but I feel like I've reminisced about this age before, like an old woman looking at her past. I am recently coming out of strict christian beliefs, yet somehow I feel like I've done a faith overhaul before. Perhaps I was converted from a peaceful pagan to a god-fearing christian..?

I wonder if this is a sign of past lives. I have no memories of any past existences, but this has me wondering. Has anyone else felt like this? Is there something I can do to better understand these feelings? I just know that this is significant for me, but I'm not sure exactly how.

Thanks for any help/insight you might have in this.

Blessings,
FireGirl

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”