Dark Arts

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
5moons

Post by 5moons »

OK shamrock. Try that again. Cause what you just posted out me confused on what you are trying to say.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I've been hearing a lot on the news and Dr. Phil lately about how teenagers' brains are still developing. Their reasoning centers are the parts that are affected by this, which is why teenagers do things that adults would never consider doing, things that ultimately get them into trouble, but they apparently can't see the consequences of their actions ahead of time before they screw up.

Moonbeam, it's not smart to do black magick. Someone needs to tell you.
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

Yeah it is bad I tried it a couple times but not to hurt anyone but it still bit me in the rear if you know what I mean. It made me very sick. And I was surpressing something that I didnt like about me. And the people that read my stuff a while back know what im talking about. :cry:
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yeah, and I used to be very wary of you NG. I guess you are saying you are over that now. If so, that's terrific. I wish you the best.

phoenixfiress

Post by phoenixfiress »

, I was pleased to see your reply to this post. I've been avoiding this forum for a while. My wariness over this thread has kept me at bay. I was hoping that such negativity didn't permeate the site. I stepped back into the forum on a whim today, and your firm-handed response was a welcome sight. It makes me a little less averse to exploring the boards and posting responses. I just wanted to give you my appreciation for this bit of relief.

-phoenixfiress
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

, I guess we are whimps. I know that is what I thought when I first saw this post but hey who am I to judge? I commend you on posting what everyone ( or just me) was thinking.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Cool. I'm glad you all approve. I don't recall if I wrote that before or after I banned her from the site, but she IS banned, in case anyone didn't know.

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

oh THANK YOU!!! I was getting sick of all her black magic posts and striking others intrests in it.. so annoying.. go to a black magic board if you are into that crap.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Veiled One

Re: Dark Arts

Post by Veiled One »

moonbeam wrote:Has anyone here done Dark magic? I'm looking to do some spells but i'm not sure if its worth doing... :twisted:
I had and those are my "specialty".
Contact me for details.
Whether they're "worth doing"? Ask yourself whether any spell is "worth doing" :wink:
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

Well, I guess we all have different views on this. When people refuse to leave me alone, I simply change my aura. It becomes a mirror so that their energy bounces right back at them. My ex was really abusive, and I was tempted to do a ritual that seriously said "Leave Me ALONE". He got a restraining order and a chance to learn other lessons he needed. (Hopefully). These are my hexes. I really wouldn't try to harm someone (wound, kill, sicken, other evil stuff. It doesn't sit well with me.) but I have no problem sending them the negative crap they've been sending me. i.e. my mirror aura. I view these as hexes. And while I haven't had any repercussions thus far, my focus is on healing and learning. There are many necessary mundane ways to deal with harmful people before resorting to really harmful spells. The same goes for protection. I wouldn't do a protection spell for my house before I do the mundane things, such as locking the door, activating the alarm system, etc first. I think I'm babbling now, but you get my drift right?
I have returned from the ashes and I am reborn.

LunaRose
Veiled One

Post by Veiled One »

Reading this whole thread made me realize that some of you confused Dark Arts with "bad" magic.

If your intention is to harm a person, you can make a spell WITHOUT the help of demons, and that spell will be successful (if you know what you're doing). If you want someone's "love" or attention, you can use Dark Arts very successfully.
I noticed many posts on here that scold any spell done "against one's will" (such as love spells). Correct me if I'm wrong, but when we make any spell, how many "outsiders" are willing to be a part of it, not to mention- how many of them KNOW that we're making the spell that has something to do with them?

In the past, I successfully made spells with the help (sygils) of demons. Very few of those spells had a negative outcome on the person the spell involved.
For example, Amon, procues love and reconciles friends and foes, Gusion reconciles enemies, Bune makes men wise and answers all questions true, and so on...The key to the Dark Arts is knowing what you're doing, because if you just "try"- it may not end as you wished.

I think it was the moderator who posted before that she/he banned someone who constantly "advertised" their black magic powers. Anyone who knows a bit about the Dark Arts will also know the most terrible and cruel of spells, but I'm assuming the person who was banned was showing off with her/his knowledge of those. The Dark Arts don't always involve harming another person, they can be used for love, sucess, etc...But to anyone who's interested in such thing I have one advise- STUDY the Dark Arts before you put them into practice. Shall you "experiment" without higher knowledge, you may wake up with cut lips as I did once :wink:

All I can tell you is this- Dark Arts are WAY more powerful and successful (with proper knowledge) than those corny "scribble-in-the-candle" spells.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

meh, I see nothing wrong with using curses or hexes against someone if they have wronged you. Just be sure to know what you are doing as VO said. Also, after that post, I am really starting to like you, lol.

Also VO, they were not advertising, after getting to know her, she was nothing more that a wanna-be evil fluff bunny. She had no real knowledge of black or dark magic. She was more like a troubled highschool student who can't seperate occult truth from supersticious myths.

And since you brought it up, I would like to offer a word of advice. If you are inexperienced, don't try in/evoking Satan or Cthulhu or any other proclaimed evil demon/entity for a curse, especially not at the same time. That is some strong mojo and not to be toyed with. Trust me >_<
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Nice post Veiled One.
The only part I didn't agree with was the last bit
All I can tell you is this- Dark Arts are WAY more powerful and successful (with proper knowledge) than those corny "scribble-in-the-candle" spells.
Any magic is powerful if the energy is raised correctly, magic is neutral and there really isn't one kind of magic better than another.
In my humble opinion of course.

Return to “For Everyone”