soon she will kill me

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
haaj

soon she will kill me

Post by haaj »

My friend got cops involved in a situation that could have been resolved simply if she talked to me face to face... now all cops do is call me and even after I cleared everything up, they still call me... Idk wat to do. I feel so depressed, eventually I will kill myself and my blood will be on her hands. She could have been the adult and confronted me... instead she got the cops. I hate myself for ever being such a good friend to her... I want to kill myself to get away from this problem... she has caused me so much pain even my own students noticed I am sad and they are only 7 years old...
AutumnMaidens

Re: soon she will kill me

Post by AutumnMaidens »

People like her are not worth getting upset over, so the cops call you, they have nothing on you so you are safe, and when they call just be pleasent and helpful, they will soon see that calling you any longer is pointless. And this person is not worthy of tears let alone bloodshed.
And not to shock you, but people like her don´t give a damn if you kill yourself or not. She will paint you off like a depressed individual and not feel any guilt, or in fact recognise her involvement at all. I realised this when my so called friends handed me a box of pills and asked me if I would please kill myself already because they had been trying to push me over the edge for years.

My point is that life is beautiful and you don´t want to face your maker (or whatever you believe in) and have to explain that, yes, one person their negativity was enough to blind your eyes from whatever other beauty still roamed the planet and that yes, you had lost faith in ever finding happiness again that you decided it would be better for everyone, including the people who love you if you died.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Not.

Bless and may the goddess light your path
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Mental Health”