Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hello Pessimistic one,

It is nice to meet another Libra! You have a cool birthday that you share with Olivia Newton-John, one of my favourite poet's-T.S. Eliot and perhaps the best philosopher of the 20th Century--Martin Heidegger. One piece of advice from one Libra to another: Stay in School as long as you can!

Your soul number is 7
Your Card: The Chariot

I have written a synopisis with a picture on this card on page 1 (or 2?) of this post so please refer to that. The chariot soul is a fighter, a goal setter and usually a winner! Choose your goals wisely. Your hidden teacher is the Tower. Things may have to turn upside down for you to learn how to achieve your goals. Travel may be important to you in the future. Again, check out the other posts on the CHariot and just keep an eye on this card in all of your Tarot endeavours. If you want me to do an official chart and horoscope for you then let me know either via e-mail or Private Message as I will need to know where you were born and the exact time you entered this world. I can see why you are a contrarion as many young Libras are ("optimistic in hell, pessimistic angel"). T.S. Eliot loved to play with these kind of juxtapositions in his poetry. Do let me know about the astrology and good luck with all of your goals and dreams.

Blessings,
bsp
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

Would that be a lot of trouble? , cuz i would really love that, i'll pm you the hour tomorrow , cuz id hav to wake up my mum now ,lol :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Thank you for the info, BSP... practicing the soul card (divination, if you'd call it that) is kind of my obsession now. :28: Pretty nifty stuff! I'd love to get that more in-depth reading/interpretation you offered... and I haven't forgotten to ask, I just figured I should wait until I actually have time to devote to understanding and working with it. (I have got to give myself a day off!) :28:

(Actually, the same applies to 's offer to me about a month or so ago about website development and advice... I still remember that too... and I'm working on getting that day off to do something for me, finally!) I'll send all my e-mails out one of these days. ::coolglasses::

~BB~
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

I'm pretty sure that my number is 20 and not 11....

I used the same method I did to figure out mine on some of the other dates that everyone else gave, and my numbers matched yours BSP, except in this case. Can you double check for me? :D
being-singular-plural

Daer waterglyph,

There are all kinds of methods to do this as you undoubtedly know. I am following one inspired by Mary K. Greer, the Tarot Goddess herself. I love all of her tarot books! Here's how it lays out:

3+3+1+9+8+5=29

No Major Arcana add up to 29, so you add the two together. 2+9=11=Justice.

It sounds like this method is simpler than the one you are referring to. And, of course, if you really want to be Judgement (XX) then by all means, be that!! I often associate Judgement with the sign of Pisces as there is great surrender involved. But Justice is also a wonderful soul card to have. Choose the one that you feel works for you. Hope this helps!

Blessings,
bsp
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

Heh, looks like I've made a dummy out of myself again. And no, its not that I wanted to have 20 be the number, I just thought that it was the number. *lol*

Yeah, that does look pretty simple - amazing I couldn't figure it out. Sorry you had to pretty much beat me over the head with it until I finally wrapped my little mind around it! *lol* Thanks for doing the readings for everyone, and Justice works just fine for me. :)
Orion

Post by Orion »

Ahh, I've been trying to figure it out as well. I had a pretty weird pattern in my head at one point. So don't worry, waterglyph, you're not the only one who was doing it wrong :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

BSP will you do one for my baby girl. Feb. 2 2005
being-singular-plural

JB,

You're daughter's numbers add up to: 11

Card: Justice

I have written on this quite a bit in earlier posts in this topic, so could you please read those. She brings balance and fairness into the world. Quite a gift!

Blessings,

bsp

P.S. Waterglyph and Orion, I am impressed by your will to get to the bottom of this. It demonstrates a passion for learning and the desire for knowing for yourself how things work. In short, you demonstrate more intelligence by your attempts to figure it out as intelligent people tend to like to "know for themselves." Thanks a bunch and many blessings to both of you!
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Hi, would you do mine as well when you get a chance? Thanks!

9-8-75
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
being-singular-plural

Hi Gen,

I would love to do your birthcahrt as well. I have always been drawn to Virgos (as my Venus is in Virgo) and I would like to see where the rest of your planets are in your chart. But, we'll talk about that later.

Here is your numerology.

Your Soul Number: 12

Card: The Hanged Man.

I have written on this in a previous post, so I will not add another picture of him to save space. But, the hanged man is best dealt with by questions:

What is his secret? Is that a smile on his lips? Why has he willingly placed himself in stasis like this? Why does he not care what others think of him? A soul on this level of experience is often indecisive (in appearance) but deep down knows, through intense fatih and connection, that any significant decision is already made in "heaven" so the best course of action is to do nothing--to wait. You may know this verb well: To Wait. Waiting is key to the hanged man. What is he waiting for? He is waiting for the divine infusion and total surrender of the ego to the higher power. Your soul is a soul of surrender. You are very connected, and probably have been all of your life. Perhaps it did not take long for you to relaize that you do not think or feel like others in the world, because inside you are soft, sensitive, faithful and all of your power is drawn from a deep whirlpool of divinity within. You may know that your power is not "yours" but works through you. Tha hanged man soul knows sacrfice. You may have to sacrfice your ego desires and wishes time and time again in order to better serve thsoe you love and the universal family in general. The hanged man is psychic and uses these abilities to help others, not himself. Quite simply, Gen, you are but a vessel for the light, so you do not have to "do" anything. But you will "feel" a lot.
Your shadow card/hidden teachers are the Wheel of Fortune and the High Priestess. These cards are quite complimentary to the hanged man. The wheel is impersonal change and fate, and you will learn a great deal about the cycles of the universe and how it realtes to change in your everyday world. And, always listen to your inner voice/ she (the High Preistess) will help you see through illusion and grant you more and more inner power. In one meditation I had with her, she gave me a key, and the the curtain behind her blew open. There is nothing but a beautifully powerful ocean behind her. Do you swim with her, or sink? As your hidden teacher, she wants you to swim! She will teach you a lot if you open up to her energy. (you may notice that she is probably my favourite Tarot energy as she partakes of the energy of Isis, the greatest mother goddess). In fact, I think she has more maternal power than the Empress. But, that's just my interpretation. The hanged man soul will hang where it needs to be for as long as it needs to be. Warn others in your personal life that you need the time and space to be where you are at for as long as you need. Only you will cut the rope and come down. So, others in your reality need to be patient with you as well, but that is only fair as you are probably so patient with them. Your soul is here this life to surrender to the richness of divine love within. You are blessed by your innate connection.

With light,

bsp
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Thank you so much for the reading. That actually answered some of the questions that I had been searching for. In fact I actually printed it out and highlighted certain parts. I do have a question though. When you are talking about the High Priestess are you referring to Hathor? From the things I've read, it seems that they are one and the same. I was wondering if that was your interpretation as well? They are some unknown things that I know I have been meant to learn, but I was not sure who to call upon or where I was meant to start. Could she perhaps be the answer to this? Thanks for your time and for sharing your gift.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
being-singular-plural

Whatever speaks to your inner voice and wisdom. 'Tis true that Hathor is similar to Isis, given the Horus connection in ancient Egypt, and you may very well see her in the High Priestess Card. There is no right or wrong here. Some people may see Oprah in the high priestess (however, I would only feel sorry for them). What I mean is that whatever archetype you associate her with, is the one for you. As your hidden teacher, she is always at your conscience asking you if you are hearing her. So, as a mix with your soul card, through the surrender of the Hanged Man, you will hear her loud and clear. The question is what do you need to do to tune into that voice more often? She tends to ask: "Are you really listening?"

Blessings,

bsp
cascadingmoonbeams

my birhtday

Post by cascadingmoonbeams »

I would love if you could do this for me my friend did this for me a while ago but i just wanna c if the numbers match and i dont know what my card is and i would like to know that. Mt birth day is December 28, 1989.
Thanx

Luv,
Manda
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

thanks again, I am glad my brother got to read that because he is just starting to follow his path and I think it will help, also thanks for posting how to do it, its useful info!
Lora

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”