REd Birds

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
geri

REd Birds

Post by geri »

Hi , my name is Geri, i have been lurking for awhile , and have just joined, I have always senses i had a gift .. what it is i am not sure,not sure that it has anything to do with witchcraft, although i have been reading about it alot and trying my hand with a TINY bit of luck,

I see things... LOL i knw sounds weird , i dont know if they are spirits, or what , i have seen alot of animals, and a few ppl, never make me feel scared or like i have to investigate it , they jst appear and its almost like ,did i just see that? but i dont dwell on it and i does not scare me at all.

Ok so anyway, I see red birds ALOT. i have heard many different stories on red birds being a sign of death ? .. I had been dating this man for about a 1.5 yr and a half.. we broke up once in oct 2010 and again about 2 weeks ago, ever since i met him i had started seing tese birds , every where , in my yard, on the path wherei work every morn one flies in fron of me walking into work to the point it startles me,

I was truly in love with this man ,

I am not entirely sure what / if anything the red bird is trying to tell me? is there a way i can use magic or spells to find out, i really think its a sign , is it telling me he is the one for me ? and it will be even though we are not together now?and we have basically quit talking at all i just cant explain the magnitude of the amt of these red birds i see since i met him ... really weird , and for some reason when we first started talking i associated him with the color red.. I know all this sounds weird, LOL.. prob not to you guys, any insight on this? suggestions?
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: REd Birds

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

You could use a tarot spread about spirits, it worked because when I did it for my grandfather who have passed, it said things that it was all his LOL, so here is the spread

http://www.box.net/shared/btf6n2yi4o
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Raconteuse

Post by Raconteuse »

Should also try reading up on Totem spirits it may shed some light as well
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Also red birds symbolize renewed vitality (Google)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Ula

Re: Red Birds

Post by Ula »

Birds tend to be a good omen or sign unless they get into the house. They are thought to be able to travel to other plains. Red can be love or anger. Perhaps someone you love who has pasted is trying to get your attention? Meditation is a good idea, or just asking the birds to give you a clue.

I don't know if you Cherokee but they believe the red bird is the daughter of the sun.
geri

Post by geri »

Im not Cherokee, my mother has some cherokee in her , she is still alive, i usually walk out on my back porch alot during the day ,seems like thats when i think the most about this man i recently broke up with , and its funny how the red bird always flies out, this man has completely cut me off and will not even talk to me right now,,, so i have to wonder even though i always felt this amazing connection to him , am i right about him is this what its trying to tell me or warn me??

I have never lost an old flame that i know some i have lost touch with but i never felt like they were "THE ONE" .. so i dont know .. just trying to figure out why i see them so OFTEN ..

everytime i ask for a sin abt him the only visable sign is the red bird or something red , .. STILL what does it mean??lol

I have done the dream spell asking for clarity, and i dream of him but its so vague but i dont wake up feeling botherd by the dream ..The man i was seeing does have some indian in him??? any connection
Ula

Re: Red Birds

Post by Ula »

What does your mom think of the man? In the story the sun was spending too much time in the sky with the daughter. Some people trapped her and she got free by being a bird. If your seeing an Indian man in your dreams it could be ancestor or guide related. Have you read any books or spoke to your mom about the Cherokee spiritual stuff?
geri

Post by geri »

No .. i didnt see a man in my dream..lol... The manim dating has some indian in him... my mom doesnt follow that type of thing , im just trying to figure out if the red bird has anything to do with the man in my life or /was in my life.. since ive only been seeing them ALOT since i met him

i also see the color red every where i know its a common color , but i can ask to see it and ill look up and there it is .. coencidence... weird... means nothing maybe , but I feel like its trying to tell me something

Now his(the guy i was seeing)father did die while we were seeing each other last JUly , but i do not know why he would be visiting me in the form of a red bird .. unless he want me and the guy i was seeing/(his son) to stay connected somehow .. but if i told the guy i was seeing ...that... hed think id lost it for sure..lol..... so im only trying to figure it out ..maybe i should just overlook it .. but id hate to miss out on something
Ula

Post by Ula »

If you have noticed it I say it means something. I don't know what else to offer. Just to meditate on it and see what happens. Good luck. :)

Return to “Animals and Pets”