Dreaming

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
tilarium

Dreaming

Post by tilarium »

I would love to have a lucid dreaming experience, but I don't ever remember my dreams. I wake up and I as soon as I do, the dream is gone. I know I had one, I remember the feelings in the dream, but I very rarely remember anything from the dreams. I've tried all kinds of methods, from writing down what I remember (bits of the dream and feelings) to repeating "I will remember my dreams" 3 times before going to sleep. Nothing has ever worked.

Can anyone suggest anything I could try? Something that has worked for them? It's just so weird to know I have dreams, to remember the feelings from them, but never knowing anything about them. I've always felt that our dreams are extremely important and can tell us a lot about our selves and I think I need that, especially at this point in my life.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Dreaming

Post by Symandinome »

when you are telling yourself I will remember my dreams are you looking yoruself in the eye in the mirror?

If not try doing it that way and up the amount of times you say it to 5 or 7. That is what i usually tell people to do and within a week it starts taking affect.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”