My spirit guide worries about me and now I do to!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

My spirit guide worries about me and now I do to!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I used a reading to contact my spirit guide, which was a complete success (I posted it on the Spirit guide section)
he told me, he worries about me that I tend to be more on the dark side and he feels dissapointed in me, so I did as he asked, I removed that lemon curse I used on my evil uncle, because thats what he wanted, but what I see is that everytime someone gets on my nerves I want to harm them, and I'm worried, so don't take this as a stupid question but do you think I'm evil? I certainly don't like to walk that path, but what if I already have and I do not know it yet? :(

If you ask me, I think my whole attitude on harming everyone is because all my life I was harmed, in school bullied, I was weak and coward, I never stood up for myself and then I was beating myself over it, and now I feel powerful (with witchcraft) and I promised myself I would never allow anyone to underestimate/bully/make feel bad again...so what do you think?

*I keep following my spirit guides voice, but there are times I want to return and perform that curse again, because I learn new stuff about my evil uncle's conspiracy thing, oh yeah now his older brother is with him and that makes me mad! :evil:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Ula

Re: My spirit guide worries about me and now I do to!

Post by Ula »

I think anger is a reaction to fear. Fear of getting hurt and rejection. If you think your out of hand or need extra help I would look at therapy. Pick a Jungian therapist. I think it's great your guide is working with you on it.
ravenhecateana

Post by ravenhecateana »

There is a difference between being angry and being evil. And keep in mind that dark does not equate with evil. It is human nature that when someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back in return. Evil, in my opinion, is hurting others who have never done anything to you, and not even caring that you are hurting them. Evil is a lack of conscience. You are not there. As the previous poster stated, if you are really worried about it, therapy could be helpful, or maybe a good anger management program. Maybe some meditation as well. But the fact that you are asking about it, to me, means you are nowhere near evil.
Zili

Post by Zili »

I don't think you are evil I just think that you jump into action without thinking things through first. every time something happens you want to put blame somewhere and you want to curse who ever you think is to blame.

you want to use magick for lots of things when it shouldn't be used for everything.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Greek- I think you need to realize who you are and what your goals are. You seem lost and i think that is what your guide worries about the most. You need to find yourself and become comfortable before you continue down this path.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Sometimes I feel I should just go out the "quick exit" and yes I'm on my medication, its just that a person can only stand so much...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”