Charm Bag for Positive Energy

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
hyacinth

Charm Bag for Positive Energy

Post by hyacinth »

This is my first time sharing a charm I created so I hope that someone can find some use to it...

I was working away from home in a haunted prison, and myself and my workmates felt affected by the negative energy immediately. This prison housed the biggest prison riot in American history, so I'm sure you can imagine the level of negativity we were dealing with. People were starting to feel sick, and I only had a limited amount of supplies with me so I put together the following charm:

- black tourmaline
- snowflake obsidian
- carnelian
- chamomile
- oregano
- peppermint
- cinnamon

I used either a blue or white candle with this one. I put the ingredients in either a black or blue bag, depending on who I was making it for (I also added extra things to personalize the bags, depending on if people seemed to be the victim of physical or spiritual sickness.). I started out with one, and by the end of the project ended up making multiples for people who seemed to really be helped by it.

Because of the nature of the charm I certainly encourage people to adjust it depending on their situation (for example, I used carnelian partially for it's good energy qualities and also for it's artistic qualities considering the nature of the project we were doing.). One of my co-workers coined them as "Positivity Bags." It went over so well with people that I wanted to share it with the people here, too.
Tylluan

Re: Charm Bag for Positive Energy

Post by Tylluan »

Wow that sounds like an awesome charm bag thanks for sharing. Snowflake Obsidian is one of my all time favourite stones.

Did the atmosphere in the prison change? What a great place to work.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
hyacinth

Post by hyacinth »

It definitely changed! The experience was a lot better and I certainly felt safer. When I was walking around places alone I tended to make a little protection bubble around myself to help, but I did my best to not meddle in the affairs of ghosts and they certainly left me alone in return. :) It was an amazing experience in the end.
Evanthe

Post by Evanthe »

I've never made one for positive energy but an certainly see the purpose. Might be nice to have with me and the kids when we go out in the world. Great charm!
Evanthe
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
-C.S Lewis

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”