Tattoos

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

Any Tattoos?

Yes
54%
No
41%
Maybe
5%

Total votes: 101

Pessamistic Angel

Tattoos

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

Does anyone on here have any tattoo or piercings ?
If so which ones , if you dont mind me asking...
If so , how many?
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

9 tattoos....stragegically placed(there's a fine line between art & white trash(only kidding)...)
had my nose peirced 4 times before accepting in just will not heal.it was so swollen when i removed it for the final time that it took wire cutters,pliers & my husband to remove the ring.
ouch.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Nope my body is ink free the way the goddess intended it to be!

Light,
bsp
Pessamistic Angel

Im proud to say i have my ears and another piercing....
and im getting my first tattoo as soon as i get this weeks wages, i cant wait !
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I have done 2 out of 5 of my friends tats. I also have pirced his septum.

Me on the other hand I have had many random holes I have put in my body but I have decided that they are too much work and have let them go.

I am going to get my tat that I have drawn out, it is a Budda with a lily in one hand and a star in the other.

I do have Star Girl in my native tounge on my back.
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

what's your "other peircing" angel?
purely curious. :wave:
CrystalDragon55

Post by CrystalDragon55 »

I currently have 6 Tattoos, all gotten to remember a lifes passage point. And 1 pericing, the "common" one, my left ear. lol
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hmm, well three current holes (man-made) :oops: (...insert bad joke here) :28:

Two ear holes in the right ear, one in the left (I did my 2nd in the right ear by myself, more or less out of boredom... in the bathroom, with nothing other than a pointy earring and some alcohol.... and needless to say, that's why there's only one additional...) :shock: ewwww.

Just one tattoo... on my right ankle. But I'm hoping for a second. (Boy, they aren't kidding when they say tatoos are addictive!... Kind of like potato chips... "you can't get just one"!) :28:

~BB~
Pessamistic Angel

I have my left *looks just to check* nipple pierced , i got that done last year and omg did it hurt ...
Did your tattoos hurt ?
CrystalDragon55

Post by CrystalDragon55 »

Noooooo, Tattoos dont hurt.....~~wink wink~~
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I have 3 tats *sigh* I want more, but just don't have the money. I have a band of roses around my ankle, an equal armed cross on my thigh, and one big one across my lower back of purple flowers/ vines and a black design, not tribal, more rounded, don't know what that's called. I'm wanting 3 more. At least one this summer. I have been looking for almost a year for a celtic desgin for my stomach/hip area. Been to thousands of sites, been through tons of books, just can't find the perfect one. I want one that has the perfect meaning for me as well. As for piercings, 5 in the ears although I can't really wear earrings and my belly buttons is pierced. In my opinion having my belly button pierced was way worse than a tattoo!!!!
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Pessamistic Angel

i got my first tattoo two days ago , it didnt actually hurt
ive decided to post a pic
is it true they scab over? because mine hasnt
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/R ... otit17.jpg
Orion

Post by Orion »

That looks pretty nifty :)

I know some people whose tats scab over and such, but some it doesn't. Normally they it's if they don't follow the directions. Lotion or cream or something a couple days, then something else... I don't remember :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I have my left ear peirced, but I would have more if my parents wouldn't freak out....but I shall do as they said; "When you get out of this house and on your own, you can do whatever the hell you want to your body."

And so I shall, and that includes some pretty extreme mods by most peoples standard, but I have my own reasons for wishing to do so.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

I have my ears pierced but no tattoos... But I have thought sometimes that I might like to have one done. :)

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”