Samhain is coming..

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
Belladonna

Samhain is coming..

Post by Belladonna »

Last year I was in my year and a day and didn't really celebrate, but I did go into the forest with friends and stones which was pleasant. I want to do something special this year, I have a new backyard, a fire pit and a ton of freshly raked up sticks and leaves. But I don't really know beyond that.

So what are you all doing? :)
FireRose

Re: Samhain is coming..

Post by FireRose »

I am not quite sure. I might be seeing some friends of mine, trick-o-treating (I'll be doing that till I'm 90!) and just hanging out :)

I know there'll be some sort of ritual involved, but we haven't really made plans as of yet...
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

Unfortunately I have to work :(
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

I know I am dumb (not really, I'm learning) but what rituals are supposed to be done for Samhain?
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

@Truthseeker I don't really know either hahaha. I do know it's a good time for endings, contacting the dead... but not much more than that off the top of my head. I'm just imagining the ultimate waning moon ritual right now haha.

Ha, I took off work for the night of Halloween. I'm going to a show and probably won't be able to do a ritual or anything that night, but I might do it the night before/of around midnight.
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

There's a show I want to go to on Hallow's Eve this year but I live several states away and can't make it. Even if I had a way to get there the money involved is more than I have to spare right now. With my position at work and having just started in the past couple months I need to be there and I'm wary of asking for time off just yet. Otherwise I would be taking that night off and figuring out something I could do that wouldn't disturbed my parents too much. Living in an apartment complex kind of rules out bonfires XD

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”