List of demons

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Shaktis_son

List of demons

Post by Shaktis_son »

Can I please have a list of current demons (demon's that are active in the world currently and have not yet been killed)
Please order them in order of strongest to weakest and what religion the demon belongs to.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: List of demons

Post by Starwitch »

Google it. We don't discuss demons here. It attracts the wrong sort of assholes to the forum.
A new found power

Post by A new found power »

Why you'd want a list of demons and their order in power is beyond me. However as starwitch suggests, I did a quick google search and apparently the information is abundant for some bizarre reason beyond my comprehension.

Although I would be hesitant to trust these sources, when it comes to most things magickal, especially entities, the sources seem to get... Somewhat hazy and unreliable.
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

As Starwitch said we aren't meant to discuss demons but I would like to say:

Demons can be dangerous and to ensure your safety I would like to give you the following information from my BoS.

TO DRAW A DEMON FROM IT'S HOST

Cast a circle around the restrained demon.

Pour a drop of water on the host's forehead.

Finally, Light a wooden stick and trace it up and down in front the host body. If you cannot light a wooden stick then it can be substituted with a white candle.

NOTE: Drawing a demon from the host can be dangerous as the demon will then be on the lookout for potential hosts.

DESTROY A DEMON

There are many magickal ways to destroy a demon but they can be particularly difficult so I would like to inform you that there are non-magickal ways to kill a demon, They are as followed:

In order to successfully destroy a demon without the use of magic you can do one of the following:

Drown the demon
Burn the demon

Please do not go and attempt to destroy a demon because you may be wrong and could seriously harm the person that you think to be possessed, Please seek professional help when doing so.

IDENTIFYING A DEMON

If you come face to face with a demon then there is a simple way to repel them; Simply extend your power hand, palm upwards and place a white crystal in the centre, The closer the demon comes to the crystal, The more pain it shall experience.

To find your power hand simply clasp your hands together and the thumb on top is connected to the hand of which is your power hand!

NOTE: The crystal will not repel a demon unless it has successfully cleansed and thoroughly charged.

EXTRA INFORMATION

Demons are always on the lookout for the strongest host possible and the strongest form of which a demon can consume is a witch and if not a mortal human. Please do beware of the dark forces at work.

Be safe and Blessed be! )O(
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
Evanthe

Post by Evanthe »

Evanthe
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
-C.S Lewis
Autumnal Rose

Post by Autumnal Rose »

Just to let you know, one of the posts here is from the owner of the site who has specifically said she doesn't want demons discussed on her site. It is quite discourteous to go ahead and post info that the site owner does not wish to see discussed on her site.
Evanthe

Post by Evanthe »

I missed the post about this topic being off limits but since you have replied to the post I can no longer edit/delete what posted.
Evanthe
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
-C.S Lewis

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”