Make Your Own Healing Salve For Wounds

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Ash Night

Make Your Own Healing Salve For Wounds

Post by Ash Night »

Healing Slave
Makes about 1 ¼ cup of cream

You need:
¼ cup pure beeswax
1 cup infused comfrey oil
20 drops tea-tree essential oil

1. Shave or cut the beeswax into small chunks. In a small saucepan, warm the infused comfrey oil and the beeswax.
2. Heat the comfrey oil and beeswax over low heat until the beeswax is just melted. Don’t allow the ingredients to boil.
3. Remove from heat, and add the tea-tree essential oil. Then pour the salve into a sterilized container. Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 1 year.

Quick-and-Easy Healing Salve

You need:
½ cup all-vegetable shortening (at room temperature)
10 drops tea-tree essential oil
10 drops calendula extract

In a small bowl, whip ingredients together using a small whisk or spatula until thoroughly blended. The salve should have the look and feel of fluffy, orange butter-cream frosting. Store in a labeled plastic or glass container in a cool place for up to 3 months, or refrigerated for up to 1 year.

CAUTION!
There are a number of circumstances in which a healing salve should not be used.
*When the cut is deeper than ¼ inches. Instead see a doctor for stitches.
*When the injury is bleeding profusely
*When the wound is caused by a splinter or other foreign object that cannot be removed with tweezers
*When the wound is the result of an animal bite, whether the animal is known or unknown.
*When there is any chance that the wound has become infected or that there may be blood poisoning
*When the skin still feels warm from a burn.

I hope this is useful for any witch who is interested in healing :)
Blessed be!
Blessed be!
raynelae

Re: Make Your Own Healing Salve For Wounds

Post by raynelae »

Thank you Ash! One day when I get these supplies, I will make some of these salves.
Blessed be :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Ash Night

Post by Ash Night »

You're very welcome :) I hope these salves come in handy.
Blessed be!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

They seem very helpful :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”