elements excercised

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
tkeyahnicole18

elements excercised

Post by tkeyahnicole18 »

What excercises can I do to be able to connect with the elements
AutumnMaidens

Re: elements excercised

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Anything that involves the elements.
Take a shower and try to open your crown as the water falls down. Try to feel its pure qualities cleanse you of the day.
Make a fire and sing to it, talk to it and feel the waves of energy as the flames dance. Watch them and feel yourself become entranced.
Sit underneath a tree and open your root chakra to contact the roots beneath you, feel the tree pulse with energy against you.
Stand in the wind and feel the cool breeze slam against you and be gentle at the same time, smell the clear air and breathe it into your lungs to clean yourself.

etc, etc, etc

Just go to the elements and open up to them.
Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
tkeyahnicole18

Post by tkeyahnicole18 »

I will do that thanks ;) its good to tlkto ppl who are advanced or know more than me.I amnew to all of this and hope to learn from people ;)
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Glad to help ^_^
we all started out new so don't worry.

Blessings and good luck
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Autumn Moon, you're so brilliant :)

I like to walk in the rain, go for nature walks, take baths, light a candle and gaze at the flame, etc.
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”