Birds, birds, and more birds...

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Indigo_Pheonix

Birds, birds, and more birds...

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

Lately there have been a bunch of black birds (Grackles) flying around my home.
I live in a trailor park that is surrounded by fields and trees so I see the attraction for the birds. But I have never seen so many at once, I mean hundreds of thousands, the noise is so loud I can't hear my t.v.!!! :D
I see them fly by the window and it looks like a black cloud. Its sunny today. They are so thick!
I was wondering if there was an other explanation, is it a sign?
I like watching them, the noise makes me smile. It sounds like one is telling a joke and then they all laugh!
Anyway, thought I'd share!
AutumnMaidens

Re: Birds, birds, and more birds...

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I see them everywhere too, I feel like they are a sign that spring is comming. Birds are very spiritual because they are able to fly through the veil. I am sure these birds bring nothing but good wishes and if they make you smile than that is all the more reason to enjoy them.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Indigo_Pheonix

Re: Birds, birds, and more birds...

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

Things have been hard for awhile, I asked the universe to give me a sign that it will get better, I guess that was a big fat YES! I love nature! The birds are gone now. And snow is supposed to move in later. I can't wait! It hasn't rained or snowed much this year, being a water sign, I need it!
Blessings to all!

Return to “Animals and Pets”