looking for a crystal to help

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
allyouneedislove

looking for a crystal to help

Post by allyouneedislove »

For some reason I seem to have a lot of negative ene[flash=][/flash]rgy surrounding me. I try to treat others with kindness and respect, yet I always seem to find my self surrounded by people who believe the worst about me, and I always am finding myself in some kind of conflict. There have also been a lot of nasty untrue rumors spread about me in the past year and i feel very socially awkward and feel like there are alot of people that do not like me for some reason. Is there a crystal or severeal that can help ward off the negativity in others and in myself?
Belladonna

Re: looking for a crystal to help

Post by Belladonna »

I use howlite for social anxiety, being calm and polite, etc. Blue lace agate also works well for these, as does blue calcite.
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

For protecting yourself from the negativity, I would invest in either a piece of obsidian (gold sheen or regular) or a piece of jet. These are good stones for both grounding and protection, and once you get in tune with them, they'll tend to be more effective. I like to carry my piece of jet with me when I go to work.
presentcharisma

Post by presentcharisma »

I know its a bit late, but I would also suggest using blue lapis for communication (so its clear and not misconcieved by others) and using yellow/red stones for confidence. (red for root chakra and yellow citrine for solar plexis)
I AM
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I like moonstone to stay calm and loving. Clear quartz is also good to take away negativity.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I like amethyst. It lets others see the good side of you and focus on that rather than the negativity.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”