Element Connections

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
RainingMoon

Element Connections

Post by RainingMoon »

Is it possible to be connected to ALL the elements?
Ravencry

Re: Element Connections

Post by Ravencry »

Yes. I am connected to all the elements. Most people don't feel strong connections to all of them, but personally I believe that one that is connected to all elements is connected to all life. I personally believe that it is a gift to a person who was born to be a witch. You see, you can easily call upon all or one element to assist you in spellwork. Also, I have the personal belief that: Earth is my body. Air is my mind. Water is my emotions. Fire is my passion and desire. Spirit is my soul.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

What Ravencry said lol :D I'm not yet connected to all of the elements (Ostara marks six months of me practicing Wicca--so I'm still a newbie) but I do feel that with experience comes stronger connections to the elements. You will soon become closer to the elements once you begin practicing elemental magick and spend more and more time outdoors.
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
RainingMoon

Post by RainingMoon »

Ostara marks my year of practice(: *high five* I've always felt connected to the elements, even before i had a knowledge of wicca. I know most people feel especially connected to one or two, but I feel a strong connection to all 4. Occaisonally one is heightened depending on my mood, but still they are fairly equal.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I personally think that its a sign of an adept- or someone that is truly connected to themselves and the earth they live on. Or both :D I must congradulate you, most people spend lifetimes to develop a connection with all the elements.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”