Does this look real to you?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Netalula

Does this look real to you?

Post by Netalula »

Link removed - The Judge, explination below v.v

I don't know whether it is or not. Whether it's a scam or not... What are your thoughts?
Ravencry

Re: Does this look real to you?

Post by Ravencry »

No, any spellcaster worth their salt doesn't charge you an arm and a leg for a spell, they will do it for the good karma instead. Just by the address, too, you can tell that it may be a scam. If you need a spell, I can always find one that you can do yourself that would be more powerful than someone casting for you.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I agree with Ravencry. A real witch will give help to who needs help. Spells cast by yourself are always more effective.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

It was definitely a scam of some sort. Whomever it was put a bit of effort into making the page look a bit mystical but altogether over filled. It's meant to distract from the fact that the contents is junk.

I removed the link so as not to promote, or have any affiliation with, that page. But, definitely junk. I know this breaks the topic, sorry.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”