Help Me.

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
whisperingMaiden

Help Me.

Post by whisperingMaiden »

There has been this spirit ruining my life,only I can see it and it keeps making everything worse.It told me one of the people I know put them on me,and I'm really scared.I don't want to live with it anymore.Please is there something I can do?
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
Dream Wolf

Re: Help Me.

Post by Dream Wolf »

first, don't believe that the person put it on you. If the spirit is trying to make you miserable it will tell you lies about friends or acquaintances.

Quartz is good for purifying darker entities, Polished quartz works well but i prefer rough or 'raw' quartz, as it feels more natural.

Research a god or goddess that deals in protection, different god(dess)s' work better for different people. Frigga is a goddess of wisdom but also of motherhood and is a good start as she's also a higher goddess. You should also try burning incense as an offering.

If you have family who have passed on, visit their grave if you can, this can sometimes discourage malicious spirits.

If none of these work post again, I've got a bit of experience dealing with such things.
whisperingMaiden

Re: Help Me.

Post by whisperingMaiden »

Dream Wolf wrote:first, don't believe that the person put it on you. If the spirit is trying to make you miserable it will tell you lies about friends or acquaintances.

Quartz is good for purifying darker entities, Polished quartz works well but i prefer rough or 'raw' quartz, as it feels more natural.

Research a god or goddess that deals in protection, different god(dess)s' work better for different people. Frigga is a goddess of wisdom but also of motherhood and is a good start as she's also a higher goddess. You should also try burning incense as an offering.

If you have family who have passed on, visit their grave if you can, this can sometimes discourage malicious spirits.

If none of these work post again, I've got a bit of experience dealing with such things.
This really helped it eventually left me alone!Thank you so much!
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”