Faires and Cats

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Nessa7

Faires and Cats

Post by Nessa7 »

Last night I gave an offering to the Fairies around my house, I placed a pieces of bread with jam and honey on it near a tree that I followed my cat to. I felt energy there so I decided I'd leaving the bread there. This morning my cat was eyeing something in the air and trying to catch things. Could this be fairies playing with my cat? Also can cats see fairies or spirits? I've heard they have a 6th sense :) Blessed Be =^n.n^=meow
Dream Wolf

Re: Faires and Cats

Post by Dream Wolf »

All animals have a better sense for such things, but animals can sometimes just be animals, Not everything in this world is supernatural or divine, sometimes cats just chase dust motes in the air.

Those little specks you see in the light from the window? cats love to chase those, and don't need to see them in a certain kind of light to do so.

Could still be fae, but could just be a playful kitty
Nessa7

Re: Faires and Cats

Post by Nessa7 »

Thanks again :) hopefully it it fairies, I've been trying to connect a bit more with magical creature instead of just spells

Return to “Animals and Pets”