Space of Love Magazine

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Space of Love Magazine

Post by Starwitch »

I can't decide whether to kick you off because you're spamming my forum or just let it slide because your magazine is somewhat relevant to my site content and you're posting it on the same thread and in the proper forum. But you're not a contributing member of this forum, so it's obviously spam. You might just want to cool it with the multiple links. I could pretty easily change my mind and decide to stop letting you do this. But your magazine looks kinda interesting. Good day to you.

Starwitch/Admin
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's cool. It's good for now. Some of our members may find this interesting so I'll leave it here. I appreciate the fact that you aren't posting it all over the board.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm sorry to hear about Regina's stroke. I do hope she's going to make a full recovery. I enjoyed the "Regina Regain" poem you shared on your site.

I guess you guys are aware that "S-O-L" is the clean version of the phrase "shit outta luck". I just wonder if your luck might improve a bit if you dropped that abbreviation and used the full title instead.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Ah... the many meanings of SOL.
Now that you mention it, I do recall once having a product with "sol" on it - a tanning product, I think.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”