earth

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
fatherearth

earth

Post by fatherearth »

I am an earth element and i dont know how to use it can anyone help me(by the way i love cats like insanly there my fav I Llllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee cats! does that have anything do with the elements?)
raynelae

Re: earth

Post by raynelae »

Earth is a very good protectress. Call on the earth for protection and security. It's also a good idea to use the earth to stay grounded.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
fatherearth

Post by fatherearth »

what does that mean to be grounded?
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Grounding is used to balance your energies and release excess energy after working magick. My favorite way to ground is simply to walk barefoot on the earth. Here is a link to some articles about grounding..I believe you'll find them useful.

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/groun ... nique.html
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
fatherearth

Post by fatherearth »

can i have some help with using my earth element but not forcing it but healing and protection plz i try to hurt my self alot to try healing myself (im not insane just curious) any advice?
Lovingvixen

Post by Lovingvixen »

I started getting in touch with elements by picking one out (earth, since that's my element) and just attempting to connect with it. What I do now is I normally go find a tree to sit by (after a while you can start sensing their personalities and whatnot) and just let our spirits talk. It's a different type of communication; you don't really need words. Just let it guide you to feel the right things and it will help. Also, earth is good for protection and grounding, as stated above, but sometimes what I have to do first is meditate outside. This involves letting the earth and wind cleanse you, then once you feel cleansed, allowing your movements and thinking to become fluid, then finally letting fire burn your heart and give you the right sort of motivation. If you choose to do this, before hand you might want to pray to someone and ask them to give you the resolve to do what you need, rather than what you want. After all this is over, I suggest you start a spell for protection and grounding and whatever else you need (again, not want). You can probably find some on this website, but if for whatever reason you don't have one with you at the time, you could probably just pray and open your spirit up fully to the elements, and then use your heart to guide your spirit. The elements will most likely help formulate a better path for your spirit and soul to go down. If you choose to work with the elements by first making yourself one with them, then I feel as though it's putting you on a better level with them than if you were to try to bend them. (but that's just my opinion.)
Love.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I agree with you, Lovingvixen!
Lovingvixen

Post by Lovingvixen »

:)
Love.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”