Poltergeist

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Zili

Poltergeist

Post by Zili »

I have a friend at work who's family has moved around 3 times in the last year or two because of things going *bump* around their home each time. At first she thought it was a ghost but from what she told me (about happenings at each home) and how nothing has been really dangerous until what happened 2 nights ago (i'll get to that in a moment) its all been prankster kind of stuff changing the color of a wash cloth, chasing the cats, little things. Two nights ago after a church official (also a co-worker) came over for a visit and prayed with them before he left as he said the words "in Jesus Christ's name we pray" the entire light and fixture above them fell from the ceiling. Does this sound like a poltergeist or something else?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Poltergeist

Post by Firebird »

It sounds like the "thing" maybe attached to her rather than the house.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Bellia_Arian

Post by Bellia_Arian »

I agree with FF here...she's moved several times and its following her.
"Let your courage mount with difficulties.
There would be no will if there were no resistance."
Zili

Post by Zili »

that's why I think its a poltergeist formed from the bad energy she absorbs here at work...our work place is just this power house of negativity, poltergeist tend to latch on to a person since its formed from negative energy put out by a person who doesn't know how to shake it or wont shake it off after a while. It hasn't been trying to physically harm them either just being mischievous.
Bellia_Arian

Post by Bellia_Arian »

No harm yet, but I wouldn't say it wouldn't try....has she been blessed? I'd have someone come in and bless the place where you work, but that probably isn't possible.
"Let your courage mount with difficulties.
There would be no will if there were no resistance."
Zili

Post by Zili »

so not possible to bless an entire high school lol I don't believe she has and her home hasn't, and if she has, it didn't work other wise her evil sister in law wouldn't be giving her problems either. I'm looking into a house blessing, but I want to try and figure out what this is first so I know what we're dealing with.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

She might actually be the poltergeist. Years ago, I was going through an extremely stressful period in my life. Lousy relationship, psychotic boss, and being stalked. All that stress had to go somewhere. At the time, I was an assistant manager for a very busy Cinnabon bakery. My stress manifested as poltergeist activity in the bakery. Usually it was fairly benign. Cups flying out of the dispensers at the cashiers, things like that. One time, though, a rolling pin tried to bean one of the supervisors. She was fired for embezzlement a few months after I left.

Anyway, that's my experience with poltergeists.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Has this person been smudged? Take her outside and give her a good sage bomb, try to sweep off any klingers with a feather fan, while smudging. See if this helps. Let us know what happens. FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Zili

Post by Zili »

Snow cat that's what I've been saying (you weren't actually the poltergeist but it was created from your stress and energy).

We're planning on a get together girl's day for the 16th so we'll look into doing something around then. Until then I need to get myself free of what has been following me.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”