Paranormal Salt Shaker?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Paranormal Salt Shaker?

Post by SnowCat »

My salt shaker has a flexible plastic plug in the base that normally takes at least a little effort to remove. This afternoon my hubby picked it up and the plug fell out, spilling salt all over the table. I checked all the cats for opposable thumbs, and they still haven't grown those, so it wasn't them. We don't have kids in the house. I think it's probably just someone saying hello, but it's definitely strange.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Alina_Rose

Paranormal Salt Shaker?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Sometimes things just come loose when left alone too long or in different types of weather but hey, if it is a spirit goes to prove they aren't scared of no salt lol.

Blessed Be
Blessed Be
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paranormal Salt Shaker?

Post by Firebird »

I had these cupboards that you had to get up on a chair and really Yank hard to get them to open, it was maddening, because I didn't have the strength to open it standing on the floor, (it was sooooooo stuck!) I have to haul out the chair, climb up there and pull pull pull before it would open. One day I walked by and the cupboard was open, so I slammed it shut (it was equally hard to shut) and the next time I passed it had opened again, this went on for about a week. Then we had the Northridge earthquake in 1994. I figured the house must have pre-shifted? causing the cupboard to be easy opening. But I was pretty freaked out for that week. ( the weeks following the quake is other rather freaky stories for another time)
:?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Fenrir

Re: Paranormal Salt Shaker?

Post by Fenrir »

I think these are mundane issues.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”