Spirit Spouse or Spirit Marriages- Anyone ever hear of this?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
loveseternalsoul

Spirit Spouse or Spirit Marriages- Anyone ever hear of this?

Post by loveseternalsoul »

Hey all!

I'm not exactly sure if this the correct place to post this subject, but here it goes. For the past year, year and half-ish I've been doing some deep studying in working with Spirits and the Spirit Realms and earlier today I came across an area I've never heard of, Spirit Spouses. There isn't much I've been able to find on the subject, so I was wondering if anyone out there has ever heard of or perhaps participated in this area of spiritual work. As much as I can gather it seems like a devotee will literally marry their patron God or Goddess.
So my questions here are: How does this work? What sort of ritual is involved? At what point in history did this practice begin? Does anyone on this site have any personal experience that they'd be willing to share with me?
Any information would be more than helpful :)
Blessed Be!
Soul
IvyLee

Re: Spirit Spouse or Spirit Marriages- Anyone ever hear of t

Post by IvyLee »

yes! i have heard of this, and i also wasn't able to find much information on the topic. i'd love to find more sources on it and get more information.
whisperingMaiden

Post by whisperingMaiden »

The spirit spouse of dreams is one of the most widespread elements of shamanism, distributed through all continents and at all cultural levels. "The spirit spouse visits in dreams. Female shamans give birth to spirit children". The person dreaming will habitually dream of having, in the dream, a spouse accounted as divine, that spouse able to assist in waking-world activities by controlling categories of events which may in the waking-world impinge on the life of the dreamer.

This is all I know,I read it on wiki a long time ago.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
WhiteValcery

Post by WhiteValcery »

Yes I have heard of this happening before. Although I haven't be able to witness this but I know in my past life my closest friend who was also a witch witnessed it and said it was beautiful to see. I was ill at the time when she was able to see this event.
path of the shaman

Post by path of the shaman »

hi, i have been in a relationship with a succubus for years now. because of her i have maded companions of other spirits. including those that are attached to haunted and enchanted items. she and the others have taken care of me.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”