Totem Animal/Animal Guide

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Riphe

Post by Riphe »

I've found my animal guide, it wasn't at all what i was expecting or could have imagined.....
a crow!
So what does this mean?
Thanks!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Totem Animal/Animal Guide

Post by Firebird »

The species of Corvus is a very family oriented group of birds, interestingly called a "murder" when there is a large group of them gathering together. They are carrion birds. Crows and Ravens are associated with prophecy, magic, shape-shifting, battlefields, cunning intelligence, healing, change, protection, scavenging....They are also associated with The Morrigan and Bran the Blessed, in fact "Bran" means raven in Gaelic.
Hope this helps, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Celticgladiator

Post by Celticgladiator »

How does one go about finding their animal guide?
Immortal Heart

Post by Immortal Heart »

I agree with the above statement... how does someone go about finding thier spirit guidde

-The Frostiest Heart-
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Generally speaking if an animal appears to you frequently, in odd or unusual places...it is trying to speak to you, look to the energy of the animal and how that may be of assistance in you life. Also you may already resonate with the energy of a particular animal, say ...water buffalo, but because of where you live, you may never see one. Still, you are inspired by their strength and fortitude..these are likely to be totem animals. You can have more than one totem, as there are many beasts in the animal kingdom. Also they might change over time, or one animal may become more dominant for a time. Just be open to the animal world around you. Insects count too!
I saw an ermine today, I didn't even think they lived around here, but he made sure I saw him before he scurried away, now I will go research what this animal is all about. (getting into the tight recesses of unexplored territory is my first guess) (ugh...not more of that!)
Hope this helps
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Firebird my interpretation is that it is time for you to slip down the hole of consciousness and shamanic journey....
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”