Haunting?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
EmberWolf

Haunting?

Post by EmberWolf »

Merry meet everyone! I feel my biological father's new house (parents divorced, long story) may be haunted. Every time I'm over here, I get the feeling that somethings watching me, and the walls creak. And I swear I just saw my computer chair turn a little O_O I also get strange visions of a little girl just standing behind me, it's super freaky. So I was wondering, do you guys see this as a haunting, or just me being paranoid? We do watch a lot of scary movies over here...
I strove with none, for none was worth my strife.
Nature I loved and, next to Nature, Art:
I warm'd both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks, and I am ready to depart.
DPhoenix

Re: Haunting?

Post by DPhoenix »

Most spirits are benign and just want you to know they're there. Some of them are tricksters too and will do things to get your attention like move things, hide things, trip and/or push you. Sometimes activity will decrease when you verbally acknowledge them. I know some people who try to help these spirits find the light so they can pass on instead of lingering in our world.

Malignant entities are different and often appear as a menacing dark figure, children and/or animals. They feed off of your fear, anger and/or depression. These you'll want to protect yourself from and be extremely careful not to give off those negative feelings or you'll be feeding the entity and making it stronger to the point where it will be able to physically manifest enough to interact with you. (though it is relatively rare they get strong enough to inflict any physical damage it can still be a very real concern and can leave emotional/psychological scars)

However, what you may be experiencing may not be a spirit or other entity, it could simply be some residue energy in the house you're picking up on. If it seriously creeps you out you could get some crystals like tiger's eye, jet, hematite or turquoise (to name a few) and keep them on your person while you're in the house. If your dad will let you, you could also cleanse the house to rid it of the creepy vibes.

Good luck and Goddess Bless! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
EmberWolf

Re: Haunting?

Post by EmberWolf »

Thank you very much Phoenix, I will look into it some more. Blessed be!
I strove with none, for none was worth my strife.
Nature I loved and, next to Nature, Art:
I warm'd both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks, and I am ready to depart.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”