I might have an House Fairie? help!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Soul_Searcher17

I might have an House Fairie? help!

Post by Soul_Searcher17 »

I started noticing that my mini Buddha statuette is being turned until his back is turned to me and he is facing this happiness picture i have in the back. This is the only thing being messed with so far, or so I think. My crystals have also be messed with. The main thing is happening with the Buddha, it's happened four times since I've been home. I know that I haven't brought anything home with me from sleeping over at other friends houses or I would know. My window however is messed up and wont close all the way and won't stay closed and so the wind blows open my curtains all the time. The first time I noticed this pattern I was extremely freaked out, and I bolted from my room and crashed in the living room. blue_flee I need help figuring out whats messing with my stuff, if it's negative evil etc.etc. and if it is a faerie what I should do if anything.
-Dark-Moon-

Re: I might have an House Fairie? help!

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

House fairies aren't malevolent, infact, hardly anything is, except maybe humans ....
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
orestes903

Post by orestes903 »

Is it moved perfectly? If not, it could just be an animal coming in through the window. The different fae that can be found around homes are typically neutral unless they feel disrespected then you may have a problem lol. Try putting flour around the Buddha. Hope that helps!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”