Need some help please for a good friend!

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Lillady

Need some help please for a good friend!

Post by Lillady »

Hi everyone I am placing this request under here as many of you are much better at divination. After reading the situation please understand that I am writing this hear because I know many of you can look into other's visions and interpret them. I personally have not studied it much so am reaching out for a dear friend of mine. She had a very vivid vision of her 13 year old son, her mother and her stepdad being in a fatal car accident. My friend studies as well but not as skilled as myself and knowing I had more connections than she does with people who can radiate protection and binding of harm she texted me telling me of this vision. The three are currently in Canada as my friend's mom and her husband live there, her son is there visiting at the moment. Their names are Mason Wilkerson (her 13 yr old son) and her mom and step dad are Donna and Ernie Stubbe. I appreciate any help you can give to try and help protect them. I personally am going to mediate later on to the God(s) and Goddess(es) to send positive vibes and protection to them. Thank you and Blessed Be!
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Need some help please for a good friend!

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Has she warned them?
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Yes she told me she was calling her mother to tell her the vision she had.
ratfool

Post by ratfool »

My thoughts are also with you.

Marlene
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I think that's probably all that needs to happen - tell them to drive carefully ...
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Thanks Dark I will relay that to her, which Im sure she has already said to her. Appreciate it.

Return to “General Divination”