Bogeyman, Bloody Mary, Krampus, etc.?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bogeyman, Bloody Mary, Krampus, etc.?

Post by Firebird »

I think Krampus was the alter ego of Santa? If you were bad then Krampus would beat you with his birch branches, perhaps a way to encourage children to behave well? The Boogy man is another of those be good or else...creatures.
I will be interested to see what you find out as I am not so familiar with these characters.
here is a little scene with Scooby Doo, and Krampus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4phlc_ETDU
blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Pinkpower_80

Bogeyman, Bloody Mary, Krampus, etc.?

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Erebus Elysium wrote:I once had this idea for a short story that the Krampus is actually a Jekle/Hyde 2nd form Santa Clause takes every now and again, eating children every chance he got when he was in control, and his toy delivery job on christmas was his way of apologizing to his victim's siblings, parents, friends, etc for it. :D
I just can't help but lmao at that mental image. :lol: No wonder I was terrified of Santa when I was little lol.

I remember when I was young when I would have sleepovers with my friends we would talk about Bloody Mary & dare each other to call her to the mirror. Ever since we did I get creeped out by mirrors in the dark!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”