Divining for others....................

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
hedge*

Divining for others....................

Post by hedge* »

Hi folks, I have a question.

When you do a divination or have a premonition for someone else and the news isn't good, do you tell that person?

hedge
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yep, but in my case, using the Tarot, I can also tell the listener that this is a forsight into their future, not necessarily the way it is destined to be. In every circumstance where negativity arises, I simply remind them that this is where they are headed, but not where it will ultimately end.

~BB~
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Remind them that divination is just a way of saying 'If you were to....then the consequences would be....', and consider how bad it is. If the foresight was of a death, then obviously do not tell them as it will affect their life, making them unable to go to a certain place etc etc.

But if it was of a break-up, or another social or emotional problem, by all means consider it then tell them. It may be a foresight so that you can avoid it, or so you can see why it should be done (ie its a guy and he's a wanker).

In short, it depends what it is.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

MM!!!

I would tell them,but I agree with everyone else,most times their decisions are what makes a situation turn out the way it should or shouldn't.Like I tell everyone when I read for them,me and the cards are the guide,they are the decision maker for their life.

Blessed Be!!!

Tigerlily
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

I agree with all of you. And if you let them know .. just becuase this sounds bad does not mean it has to turn out this way. It is up to them to make the correct choice.
Moon Witch

Return to “General Divination”