Free spirited Lisa Little

Share thoughts, poetry, feelings about the loss of a loved one (pets included).
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Free spirited Lisa Little

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Ok, this is not in order.. So please excuse the reminence part of this. It happened 18 years ago. We were in school, she a senior, I a junior, however... We were kindred spirits.

I was the only one she confided in. I had to leave school because I of the difficult pregnancy, however, she graduated, but most of her time was spent with with me or her work. She took care and helped enormously.

But this wasn't her normal behavior.. She was wild, crazy, always making me laugh, always making my eyes sparkle...

One day in May of 1995 she spent the night in my home.. It was raining fiercly, so she decided to stay over (poor weather in Tornado Alley)
And she we stayed up late, her telling me about the guy she was living with... And that she was moving to Dallas, where her mother lived. She also told us that her that she had broken up with the guy she was livin with, and sometimes he would act strange.
I asked how, and she said for instance, he would go out to the car after a heated fight and started clean his gun, staring at the windows or door.
I asked her to find some sort of help, or to stay at my home... .. As the truck stopped, she got out and her very last words to me we're " don't worry, if he try's anything, I will just shoot 'em!"..
2 days later, a close friens, and a correctional officer for a prison, came to out to our house, and told my ex something, in witch, he told me, that she had been mutilated. Scalped, food utensils put in horrible places,

A week later he was caught, with pieces of her in his pocket.

And since he's already already guilty, I hope the son of a bitch rots th there.
Turns out, he was eating some of her intestines.

So, when my little babygirl has 2 middle names in rememberance of one of my greatest in friend.
Merlinthegreat

Re: Free spirited Lisa Little

Post by Merlinthegreat »

Was this in sulphur springs,may 9th or 10 th 1995?
Merlinthegreat

Post by Merlinthegreat »

Lisa kay little?
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Yes. How did you know?..

Return to “In Memory Of...”