What could this mean?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
kwpalms

What could this mean?

Post by kwpalms »

I thought I'd run this by everyone in the forum to get some feedback. Sorry -it's a little long. Over the last 6 months or more I've had some strange coincidences. There was one incident where I was asking my husband what his was going to name her new baby and jokingly said "Elmer". Later that same day we saw two semi-trucks with the company name "Elmer" on the side. When my husband told his other sister about the incident, later that same night, she called the next day saying she saw a person sitting in a restaurant at the next table with the name tag of "Elmer"! It's not a common name and I know no one with that name. No idea why that name popped in my head.

Another instance is when I was watching a British TV show (one I had never seen before) and while watching that tv show, my mind wandering and I was thinking that I wanted to watch the movie "Hanzel and Gretal" again, when a few minutes later, in the tv show I was watching, the character was referencing something in the Book of "Hansel and Gretal".

One night I was sleeping and someone very loudly called out my name in a very distinct manner (hard to describe) and it woke me out if a dead sleep. I felt like I heard the name in my head more than from hearing it. It felt like whoever called my name - was using all of their energy to call me.

There are more but you get the picture. Am I psychic, intuitive or something else or is it just strange coincidence and I'm reading something there that isn't?
Heartsong

Re: What could this mean?

Post by Heartsong »

While strange coincidences are always a distinct possibility, it sounds to me like you have a precognitive ability, able to see a short way into the future. It's certainly something that you can easily research and experiment with. The http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... owers.html part of the forum has tons of information and discussion about precognition, among other abilities. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
kwpalms

Re: What could this mean?

Post by kwpalms »

Thanks for the info!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”