Chakra Affirmations

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Alura Noel

Chakra Affirmations

Post by Alura Noel »

'

The Power of Affirmations

What are affirmations? They are positive statements that describe a desired situation, which are often repeated, until they get impressed on the subconscious mind, which conequently is triggered into positive action, to make the positive statement come true.

When you know how to use affirmations, you get a great tool for achieving success and for improving and transforming your life.

Most people repeat in their minds negative words and statements concerning the situations and events in their lives, and consequently, create undesirable situations. Words work at both ways, to build or destroy. It is the way we use them that determines whether they are going to bring good or harmful results.

Your words and thoughts program the mind in the same way that commands and scripts program a computer.

Repeated positive statements help you focus your mind on your aim. They also create corresponding mental images in the conscious mind, which affect the subconscious mind accordingly. In this way, you program your subconscious in accordance with your will. This process is similar to the way creative visualization works.

The conscious mind, the mind you think with, starts this process, and then the subconscious mind takes charge.

By using this process consciously and intently, you influence your subconscious mind, and in turn, it transforms your habits, behavior, attitude, and reactions, and even reshape your external life... Click The Above Link To Continue Reading.
Written by- Remez Sasson

sacredgardenyoga
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

Re: Chakra Affirmations

Post by Silus7 »

I absolutely love you for sharing these! I am always gaining inspiration from reading affirmations especially when they have a correspondence to the 7 charkas~8~

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

These are awesome.
North Star

Post by North Star »

Love this, Alura! smileylove

Thank you for sharing.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

These are really beautiful. Love them.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

Glad to share em!

I want to get some sheet magnets and decoupage the images to it. Make some fridge magnets where I can see them better. I spend too much time in the kitchen.
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

Thank you. I will add these affirmations to my meditations.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”