Malachite is not my friend.

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Gemma125

Malachite is not my friend.

Post by Gemma125 »

Why does malachite have such a negative effect on me?. Almost immediately after touch or holding, I have a heaviness upon me. Shortly after the heaviness, an almost angry feeling of discontent follows. Once put down it eases off. Can someone explain this to me?
dreadedpsychopomp

Re: Malachite is not my friend.

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

Your energies might not be compatible.

Aquarians are independently minded rebels.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Malachite has a heavy copper content, could be you have an allergy to copper, or some other adverse effect to copper. Copper is one of the best conductors of energy and so is Malachite...has the stone been cleansed? you could be picking up on the energy it has absorbed from other places.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Malachite is a very high powered crystal a bit like moldavite but in energy terms. Quite selective though I usually use malachite if I'm in a lot of pain it absorbs it, etc It might be a good idea to cleanse it if its been used already or if the energy is in the stone's consciousness which is what you are feeling then charge it in moonlight full and ask for all heaviness to be cleared.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Malachite is one of the zodiac stones for those born in the heart of spring, under the sign of Taurus, from 20 April - 20 May. Taureans are known for being "down to Earth," the doers and the realists. They are affectionate, known for their tempers and very stubborn.

Since Malachite is a stone of fertility, it develops the creative potential of all the signs to varying degrees. Wearing Malachite strengthens the love earthy Taurus feels for the natural world, Scorpio's animal nature transforms into a productive creative force, and the creativity unleashed in Cancer is spectacular for artists, painters, and musicians

With the effect it is causing I am going to say that it is probably a compatibility issue as to why the stone is affecting you like that. It is one of the oldest known stones, used for thousands of years for its healing and transforming properties. In ancient Egypt, Malachite was used by the upper classes as one of their main power stones, serving as a grounding force to help them channel higher energies onto the planet. I am sorry to hear that the stone is doing this to you as it is a glorious one to have in one's collection.
MrNitpicky

Post by MrNitpicky »

Is Malachite compatible with virgos?
Desire -> Expectation (Fear and Worry is not expectation) -> Action
PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

I really can't add too much to what has already been said, but merely agree that incompatibility would be my guess as well. However, I also wanted to say good choice for the avatar pic :) I love soul eater, and that being the moon from it, is just neat :D
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

Maybe it's a warning: in gemstone lore malachite has been known to break or darken color when danger is present.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
MrNitpicky

Post by MrNitpicky »

Malachite should not be worn or in your pockets if your feeling negative, look at this link:

https://crystal-cure.com/malachite.html
MrNitpicky

Post by MrNitpicky »

I must say Malachite looks pretty. :)
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Malachite also works a lot with the womb/time of the month as it is as said above a fertility stone but it is also excellent stone for absorbing pain too actually if you get heavy pain at that time too, it takes some of the edge of it. Just be wary though as it perhaps might need clearing every time you use it. Looks pretty in old museums as doorstoppers though, lovely green layered gemstone :)

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”