Help me

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
needguidence

Help me

Post by needguidence »

I need your guys and gales help. The group im in is coming apart. And I cant let that happen. Ok my friend and his girlfriend split up because his now ex girlfriend ex boyfriend came to his house and told my friends mom that she was cheating on him. But it was a lie and my friend also beleaves him. But he himself should know that she couldnt do that shes to pure of heart. And its affecting every in the group because he wont talk to her now. And she at least wants her friend back. But that not the only problem hes already going out with someone eles. And I want to go out with his now ex girlfriend. What in hell should I do?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's a LOT of drama. That could only happen to teenagers. lol. If you like her, then why would you want her to get back with her ex-boyfriend? If he moves on with a new girl, then you can make the move on her and see if she likes you too. The group is probably going to fall apart, especially if you start dating his ex. Not much you can do about that besides find a new group.

needguidence

Post by needguidence »

I didnt say I wanted them back together. But the last time I dated one of his ex's his mom bitched me out.

P.S. Nice talkin to you again
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I have allways thought that dating friend's exes is a big no no. But then I do have friends that have done this and because they were open about it all and talked with the friend before making a move, it worked out allright. Who's to say that your friend's ex would go out with you anyway? Talk it over with your friend first.
Another thing I would like to point out is that relationships will change throughout your life, it can't be helped. People will move away, friendships will come and go, but new friends will be made along the way.

hedge
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yeah, like Hedge said, it's definitely not cool to date your friend's ex unless you have talked it over with him first and he is okay with it. I guess maybe he doesn't care since you obviously have dated his ex's in the past. Strange.

Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I know 2 groups that i dont know if you can identify with , the first are people at school , there was about 17 of them in one group and all they did every couple of weeks or so is switch their "loves" for someone else , theyd fall out of "love" and into "love" with someone so fast it was hilarious by the end of a school year every girl of the group had dated each guy (and others) and people (well i'll say 2 to be optimistic) actually had feelings for the partner theyw ere with but because it was routine to chop and change they lost them and slowly the group broke up because people started getting nasty . its not good to be an inbred group (no offence)
and the second group is... where it depends how many lads a girl has got off with or dated to how high she is in the ranks of power

Sometimes i wonder if cults are out there and we dont even know it ?
doubt i was help but i decided to share this
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

I have talked it over with him but im to chicken to ask. I love this site.
Aubrey Rose5

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

holy crap that was confusing
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

yes the life of us teens :D dont ya just love it.... well as for dating a friends ex, ive seen both sides and while in some cases it turns out kewl in others it doesnt...but you shoudl decide for yourself..as for his mum blitsing ya, so wat if he's getting his mum involed thats kinda sad... no offence but it is..... most girls dont like the ex dating... not all but most i've known dont or if they do its to get bak, so watch out for the back lashing if its to come?
willow
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Aubrey Rose5

yep

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

yeah im a teen too and i admit life is confusing
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
Solus

Post by Solus »

Greetings from the great abyss! Ok Needguidence I have to say afew things:

If she is pure of heart then make sure he knows this, she probably should have about a month to herself to move on because well... if things start happening for her within a two day period things look suss. The world is a long complex place. I myself was once 'let go' by a girl who then dated my best friend, circumstanctially this really screwed with my head but if the seeds of love are sown after the break up and not for lust (Though sometimes as a teen it is hard to find a relationship in love not lust, or indeed in all of life) then things should turn out for the best.

But the decition is yours and yours only, think about it, think about the worst case and best case senario then middle it and that is probably what is going to happen but you can change that middle by the choices you make.

Take care, I hope I've made some logical sence here.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

Ok thanks but that subject came and went already

Return to “Teen Concerns”