Favorite Movies

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Favorite Movies

Post by Firebird »

I admit it...my favorite movie of all time is
Back to the Future, all three...but the first was the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dq17-kXWYA

Favorite scary movie gotta be "the Shinning"
here is the scene where Hallorann talks about people who "shine" excellent description of someone
who has second-sight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rKbtlodzCU
This movie was enuf to keep me from seeing any other horror flicks...no Chainsaws for me nooooooooo, no Jason, no Chuckie, no Elm st....maybe Haloween.
One that gave me nightmares as a kid was "10 little Indians"/also called..."and Then There Were None"

Of course "Jeremiah Johnson" was a classic, Robert Redford was rocking in this flick, and Will Geer was amazing..
another is "Man in the Wilderness"....with Richard Harris...
... (he was great) and in "A Man called Horse" he did the Sundance, the movie was actually an anthropology assignment when I was in college..

You're right Erebus...too hard to choose a favorite :mrgreen:
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Good choices guys! :mrgreen:
Having been born in the magickal decade known as the 80's, I'm rather partial to movies from that era. There's a soft, fuzzy spot in my heart for the cheesy special effects prevalent at the time. I'm a horror movie junkie, but I prefer blood and guts over mind game terror. :twisted:
"The Nightmare Before Christmas" is definitely near the top for me. I love "Queen of the Damned," though I think it's mostly for the music and an admiration of Aaliyah. I also like the Resident Evil movies.
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone is one of my favorites right now... (working on watching the rest) Can't get the theme out of my head. I also love Batman The Dark Knight, The Love Guru, Pumpkin Head (the 1st one is the best imo), Clue, He's just not that into you, Now and Then
MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

I'll name three of my favorite movies. I do have a long list but I'll try to keep this one as simple as possible, haha!

~Almost Famous

~Brick

~Heathers
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
creatrix

Post by creatrix »

FINALLY watched The Mists of Avalon last night. Really loved it!

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”