Messenger Oracle Cards

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
WillowMoon

Messenger Oracle Cards

Post by WillowMoon »

Anyone got these yet? They look absolutely beautiful. I have placed in an order for them at my local place that sells stones and cards :P They're by an authoress called Ravynne Phelan, problem is I am not too sure whether to get them or not yet as I have too many cards already lol
Kassandra

Re: Messenger Oracle Cards

Post by Kassandra »

Messenger Oracle

Hmm, the images are quite rich, yet clearly presented, with a bit of humor. Looks like there's lots of "meat" there for a reader to sink his/her teeth into, a lot of visual material to jog one's subconscious mind from metaphor to a personalized read. I think you'll find these to be excellent reading cards.

Give 'em a test drive once you get them, and if you're ever up for it perhaps do some practice readings here. :wink:

Either way, looks to me like a nice deck.

A review, with some useful tips on working with oracle decks in general...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1WP6djhuw
I love how baby Vincent in the background had lots to say during the video, lol. And is it just me,
or is her eye makeup really cool? She has movie star eyes.

WillowMoon

Re: Messenger Oracle Cards

Post by WillowMoon »

Will do ;) Many thanks for the above link, And yes their artwork is beautiful. I have a set on order down at my local shop who will be ordering today hopefully get in by next week sometime. Should be good to have a practice with. :D
I always find I'm drawn to the more vibrant cards, although did have my doubts about them in the beginning but decided I'm gonna place an order anyways lol all is well :)

Return to “General Divination”