Merry Meet... again :) [Formerly lilgeekess]

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
MistressOfTheMoon

Merry Meet... again :) [Formerly lilgeekess]

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

Hello fellow practitioners :wink:

Some of you have come to know me as lilgeekess (my old username), and others as Ada (my real nickname). You can check your inboxes or my past threads to remember who I am :-D

My new username is MistressOfTheMoon but it's too long so just call me Ada if you could remember that :-D

I never really got to know a lot of you here at EUTM since I was only active for a couple of weeks since August 2013, and been AWOL ever since.

Well... A LOT has happened to me since then.

1. I established a connection with Hecate after being encouraged by a priest of Hers to confirm whether or not She was calling me. I confirmed that She was indeed calling me months after this experience: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24630.html

And now I am Her humble follower. I'll talk more about this "confirmation" in a new post. Link to follow :wink:

2. I've shifted from my focus on crystals to tarot divination (something I've been doing for years even while I wasn't actively studying/practicing) and dream work/analysis. I've been getting more dreams ever since I connected with Hecate, and sometimes get prophetic and revelational dreams. I still work with crystals though and am absolutely addicted to them.

3. My crystal collection has nearly doubled since I posted this: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24530.html and this one http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24752.html

Okay, maybe it tripled... Almost threw away those which I discovered were man-made. They're just hidden somewhere I can't see them now.

I have only worked with a handful of these crystals, often experimenting with them one at a time whenever I feel like it. I'll see if I find time to share photos of my other crystals :-D

4. With regards to tarot divination, I've started to work with the Minor Arcana after YEARS of just working with my Major Arcana. From my Esoteric Deck, I know work more with my Zombie Deck (newly bought). I'm a huge fan of the zombie cult and this deck just works for me wonderfully. I also have a Rider Waite deck I use for developing my intuitive reading.

Plus, I've started to read for other people but my "style" is a bit different to most readers. Plus, I've been frequently told that reading for oneself is NOT advisable as you tend to have clouded judgement. But I never let this opinion affect me and continue to do readings for myself - as I had been doing for YEARS. I find them quite accurate and often, slap me in the face with reality :lol: I mean, what is the point of reading tarot if you can't even read yourself? That is just my take.

5. I'm exploring other forms of divination every now and then, such as using the "mind's eye," ceromancy, and trance. Trance is very problematic to me as I tend to forget what I saw when I snap back to reality haha. I'm more fond of ceromancy though :-) I love symbols like that and not surprised that Hecate connects with me through them as well as my dreams and tarot.

6. I often do devotions to Hecate. I'm a busy bee, so I only do it when I have enough free time. She doesn't seem to mind :)

7. I now call myself an Eclectic Witch. My practice is more experiment-based and "whatever the f*ck I feel like doing". I do not cast any major spells besides enchantment of crystals and symbolic pendants for protection and enhanced communication. Though sometimes, I feel like I unintentionally send out intentions that eventually manifest haha. With a little push on the physical plane of course :-D

Merry meet... again EUTM members! smiley_dance
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Meet... again :) [Formerly lilgeekess]

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hey, Ada! Good to see you again ... We missed you around here! You sound like you've had a lot of cool things happen since you last visited : ) Merry meet again!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

OMG!!! So glad to hear from you again! I had worried about you with all the storms. Hey... we have a newish member, Seraphin, who lives in your country. Maybe you two could circle together... ? Ha!...I suppose that is like saying there is another pagan in California :lol:
Good to see you again, bb FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Merry Meet again, Ada! It's nice to see you again. :) I look forward to seeing your new crystals, since your previous pictures showcase such an impressive collection. Welcome back and see you around.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Hey stranger! Welcome back!! So happy you have joined us again. Look foward to seeing your enlightening post again :)
MistressOfTheMoon

Xiao Rong wrote:Hey, Ada! Good to see you again ... We missed you around here! You sound like you've had a lot of cool things happen since you last visited : ) Merry meet again!
Nah just a few random spontaneous combustions here and there lol. I am currently on 90% hiatus from most of the above. Currently focusing on my life journey after being "brought" to my current circumstances.
firebirdflys wrote:OMG!!! So glad to hear from you again! I had worried about you with all the storms. Hey... we have a newish member, Seraphin, who lives in your country. Maybe you two could circle together... ? Ha!...I suppose that is like saying there is another pagan in California :lol:
Good to see you again, bb FF
Oh I've read some of his posts and didn't notice he was from here! Going to try to reach out to him. Thanks for the tip!

I was fortunate to live in a city that only gets heavy rain when typhoons hit the country. But it seems the climate change has changed the trend of these typhoons and can only hope that our city remains unaffected for a long time.
~ Ada S.
MistressOfTheMoon

Echo_of_shadows wrote:Merry Meet again, Ada! It's nice to see you again. :) I look forward to seeing your new crystals, since your previous pictures showcase such an impressive collection. Welcome back and see you around.
Yes I look forward to sharing them and learning more about them as well! I may know most of my crystals by name, but only connected with a few of them :-D I'm hoping other people have experiences with my other crystals! Haha.
Lillady wrote:Hey stranger! Welcome back!! So happy you have joined us again. Look foward to seeing your enlightening post again :)
HELLO LILLADY! Yes I am glad to be back here too all thanks to everyone's warm welcomes! It's great to see you guys are still around! Hopefully I can share the few things I've learned in the last couple of months in here ;)

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
~ Ada S.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

welcome back :)
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Nice to see fellow "kababayan" here!!! smiley_dance

WELCOME BACK!!!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
MistressOfTheMoon

Vesca wrote:welcome back :)
Thank you!
Seraphin wrote:Nice to see fellow "kababayan" here!!! smiley_dance

WELCOME BACK!!!
Hehe thank you Seraphin! Indeed it is refreshing to see a fellow "kababayan" in here!
~ Ada S.
MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
MistressOfTheMoon

MysticDreamFaerie wrote:Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
Hello and thank you! :-)
~ Ada S.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”