truth

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
faery of the sage brush

truth

Post by faery of the sage brush »

Hello, I am new to this group, but I have a question. I just got out of a marriage where my husband cheated on me all the time, and I am in a new relationship with a new guy. Just recently his ex came into the picture saying that they were still together.I have been told by him and other friends and family that she has been doing this since they spilt. I am completely torn, half of me believes him and half of me does not. I was told by a friend that I can do a truth spell, but I have never done anything liek that, never had to. I was wondering if anybody knew any or if this is the right approach to this?
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

A truth spell would be appropriate, yes, but it sounds to me like you already know what the truth is...if everyone has told you that they have been doing this since they split, sounds like she has! To me, it sounds like she just wants to be still with him. But try a truth spell. It's not unethical, I don't think.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I agree with blackenedrose and your friend I think you should do a truth spell. They are really powerful. Check out http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net and check out the spells. Im sure there would be a suitable one for you.
I hope things work out for you.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”