House of Night Series

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Nightwatcher

House of Night Series

Post by Nightwatcher »

as anyone read it or even heard of it? It's written by a mother-daughter team and it's quite fun to read. :)
StarlessN1ght

Re: House of Night Series

Post by StarlessN1ght »

The last one I've read was Awakened. The series is good. I just really need to catch up on them.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

StarlessN1ght wrote:The last one I've read was Awakened. The series is good. I just really need to catch up on them.
This October the last one comes out. I'm very excited!!
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

I have enjoyed reading them. I like their house of night novellas too. I also saw on amazon that they have an oracle or tarot deck lol Not my thing but i'm sure hardcore fans would love it.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

Alura Noel wrote:I have enjoyed reading them. I like their house of night novellas too. I also saw on amazon that they have an oracle or tarot deck lol Not my thing but i'm sure hardcore fans would love it.
I got Neferet's light novella; it was VERY interesting. I like when you get to learn more about the antagonists beyond "They're evil and must be stopped" nonsense. I feel quite bad for her actually.
jennybug

Post by jennybug »

Big fan of the books :) Half read Awakened then got lazy but really need to finish it off!!
MelanieGabrielle

Post by MelanieGabrielle »

I have all the books (including the novellas) they're amazing and it's interesting how they tie in magic to their vampyre world.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”