Receivings with Friends~8~

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

Receivings with Friends~8~

Post by Silus7 »

I thought this would be something good to share with everyone here. If you are not familiar with receivings, now is the best time to begin. A dear friend of mine, Michael Page,had started a group on Facebook and he defines it perfectly:

"There are three stages of Receivings~ Activation,Alignment and The Ki's.This is easy to teach and learn.And once you have been given the Ki's,you can then Teach Receivings to others.People as well as Pets love this modality.People have reported feeling Balanced,Centered and Loved,Kundalini rising,Chakras opening up,pain going away instantly.Third eyes opening all the way across their foreheads.What will it do for you?I don't know.This is brand new,and is Growing.if this sounds like it may be your Calling,then come and join us.It is an Amazing Journey Of Love,Unity and balance."

I personally have found receivings to be a very important part of many rituals of mine as well as a great way to raise your vibrations and strengthen your own willpower to help with manifestations.
If anyone is interested in beign a part of some group recievings, or would like more information, feel free to contact me or follow the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/Rece ... haelpagel/

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
Silus7

Receivings with Michael Pagel

Post by Silus7 »

Receivings~ Receivings started in a dream.Then in waking Visions...I saw people holding their hands in the prayer Position _/l\_ and I was activating their hands.I kept seeing it over and over.didn't know what it was,tried to ignore it.I couldn't.So I saw it clearer and clearer,and I saw people holding their hands in front of their heart and then putting their right hands on their Hearts.then I did the Alignment on their left hand.So I tried it on a couple of facebook friends,and they felt it.Then I tried it on someone in person and she felt the same thing.I then did this for over fifty people and they all felt the same things,tingling,pain disapearing instantly.Meeting their Animal Spirit guides,seeing Ascended masters. So then I did the Receivings With different Women because I felt it was more complete coming from a Male and a Female.Then I started doing them alone~And I found it was missing that Balance.So after doing Several attunements/activations I did an 11~11~11 group Activation here.There are three stages of Receivings~ Activation,Alignment and The Ki's.This is easy to teach and learn.And once you have been given the Ki's,you can then Teach Receivings to others.People as well as Pets love this modality.People have reported feeling Balanced,Centered and Loved,Kundalini rising,Chakras opening up,pain going away instantly.Third eyes opening all the way across their foreheads.What will it do for you?I don't know.This is brand new,and is Growing.if this sounds like it may be your Calling,then come and join us.It is an Amazing Journey Of Love,Unity and balance.Thank You for your Time,Namaste' ~~(-*-)~~

Receivings with Michael Pagel- The Seeds of Transformation.

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
Silus7

Michael Pagel Interview w/ Lucia Mitro

Post by Silus7 »

This video is a wonderful interview conducted by Lucia Mitro with my dear friend and mentor, Michael Pagel. I wanted to share this incase there is anyone out there who would like to talk with him. He is a prolific lightworker and genuine soul. I have learned much from him and he has worked with me on embracing my true self and opened me up to re-awaken my unique abilities. Having him in my life has been a life changer as well as a serious wake up call to acceptance of everything I always have been. Enjoy ~8~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjohN0zCkPM#t=1061

Michael Pagel at The Seeds of Transformation.

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”