A Gift From Nature

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
LapisLazulynx

A Gift From Nature

Post by LapisLazulynx »

I was walking outside on a warm sunny around my house in search for items for my medicine bag. I was in particular looking for a feather, or something that would remind me of the angels. I remember telling nature that I was open to receiving any gifts it had for me today and asked the angels for their guidance. I walked around, making my way down the hill that my house sat atop of, searching the ground and not having too much luck finding anything that I could use.

I was about to give up when I reached the bottom of the hill and stood below our deck by the entrance of my walkout basement. That was when heard what sounded like footsteps and crunching noises coming from above me on the deck. I thought it was my dad walking outside, so I asked "Hey who's up there?" , thinking for sure I'd hear him reply. There was only silence and the noises stopped as well. It was then I saw half a nut fall from the deck right in front of me landing in the grass. I was a bit puzzled, thinking it must have been a squirell or the tree that hung above our house yet there was no wind.

I went over and picked up the nut, and I was surprised at what I saw. The inside looked as if a small white angel was carved into it. As I got up to turn around, my hair accidentally brushed the wind chimes we had hanging under our deck, playing a soft melody. This was even better than a feather. I smiled and said thank you, and keep it in my medicine bag to this day. The events that played out were all too perfect to be anything but nature listening!

Nature and the spirits that inhabit it are intelligent sentient beings. They listen to us and have wonderful generosity when we open our hearts to them!

Happy Blessings! :flyingwitch:
Shub Niggurath

Re: A Gift From Nature

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Beautiful story! And so true <3
Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

I find pure joy when things happen this way. Thank you for sharing your story! <3
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

That's such an amazing experience! Thank you for sharing. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

This is such a beautiful story! I'm really glad to read this! It makes me think of the day I went out into our back yard to do some meditative work and had thought to myself "I really need to find my wand..." Well, after I was finished that day, I found the absolute PERFECT stick to actually make my own. I felt that it had been given to me and I still use it to this day. (: It's amazing how wonderful and subtle (or in your face at times too) these things can be. (: Hehe!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

What a beautiful story! I love it when nature answers back. :fairy:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Nature is one of the best listeners. :wink:

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”