question

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Danielle

question

Post by Danielle »

has your parents ever disapproved of your interest in witchcraft?
[Chaz]

Post by [Chaz] »

I am no longer a teen, but is it okay if I reply? lol. My parents are both very Christian Religious... my father is a baptist minister and my mother is very involved in a church as well. Throughout my teens they would give me a really hard time regarding my beliefs and it wasn't until just recently (within the past two years) that they finally gave up on me and decided I was bound for hell regardless. They still pray I will put an end to this nonsense. It can be very hard to live in this kind of situation and I hid it for a long time, as best I could. I am still not comfortable talking to them about their beliefs and mine but I know, in my heart, that this is right for me, and in the end, that is all that matters.
Danielle

yeah i know what you mean

Post by Danielle »

and yes its ok that your not a teen, lol. but wow your fathers a minister and they said you were going to go to hell, thats extreme. my parents arent that bad, they just understand me and my beliefs.
Aubrey Rose5

nmh

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

yeah well my dad dissaproves he thinks its all devil worshiping but my mom is interested and like learnig new things so when i find out something i tell he about it
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
Meketheru

Post by Meketheru »

My parents were always supportive of it. My grandparents thought I was just being silly or going through a phase or something, but I think they've come to relise it wasnt, lol.
lindsey

Post by lindsey »

hey you guys... my name is lindsey. I havnt told my parents yet and im not sure how to . BOth of my parents are catholic to and i was jsut wondering how all of you guys told your parents . I mean i really hting my dad is going to freak out i mean everytime we even get on the topic of religion adn i try to tell them like i dont like alot of things about the catholic faith he s like no its the only way and all this stuff....i think my mom will be more open minded about it and willing to listen,...but i dont know how to tell them any suggestions? it would really help thanks alot!
-Lindsey

Return to “Teen Concerns”