Need help identifying what I think is a sea deity

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
dreamcatcher

Need help identifying what I think is a sea deity

Post by dreamcatcher »

So a bit ago I asked for a scrying, specifically about if anyone was reaching out to me, from someone (not on this website). What she saw was what follows:

I see a bird, white. To me it looks like some kind of duck but I cannot be sure, it stands at the edge of land and sea. Each time it tries to take a step into the sea a huge wave comes and tries to pull the bird under. It steps back and the tide is gone. The water is a strange color, bright unnatural green. But still the duck is drawn to it.

I asked who was trying to reach you. I didn’t see a face but I heard a voice. They would not tell me their name just that they were the ones in fact reaching out to you.

And then the image melts away and I see a hand with a darker, almost navy skin tone reaching up, grabbing you by the hand and pulling you down into the sea

Reading it for the first time, I was overwhelmed with a strange sense of panic, and the scenes she described felt very familiar. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas as to whom the hand belonged to? I thought that maybe the unusual skin tone could just be a sign that I didn't understand. I'm not sure why, but i get the feeling that the hand was that of a mans, although it's possible that I'm not right. Any help would definitely be appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read.
Sakura Blossom

Re: Need help identifying what I think is a sea deity

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I would suggest doing a meditation to try and meet this deity yourself. (: We can only really give you hints as to who it might be, unfortunately. I would do some kind of guided meditation that would help you meet them, such as imagining yourself at the sea perhaps? I've found often times, the deity/being you're trying to talk with might change the scenes depending on what they wish for you to see. Of course, just be sure to specify that you only want the highest of the highest good. Haha. (: I hope that helps somewhat.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “General Divination”