Prophetic dreams?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Floyd Pinkerton

Prophetic dreams?

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

Hello. Ever since I was young I've had dreams that were extremely vivid and ended up eventually having relevance to my life. Sometimes they would come true and sometimes they would end up explaining a situation for me. Could these have been just a coincidence or do you guys think the gods/goddesses have been calling to me through dreams for years?
njmakos

Re: Prophetic dreams?

Post by njmakos »

Its your self giving you guidance through your dreams. We are not spiritual humans, but spiritual beings in human bodies at
njmakos

Post by njmakos »

This time
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

It very well could be the Deities calling on you, or could be one of your gifts. Prophetic dreams is one of mine. It has been a blessing as well as a curse. When I was pregnant with my son, I dreamed of his death many times. He actually died exactly the way I dreamed it. In some ways, it prepared me, but it was obviously still very traumatic.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

About a year before my mother died, I dreamed that she had disinherited me at the behest of my uncle. I also dreamed that my rother told me that since my uncle had died, the will could be changed back if I would behave myself.

When my mother died, I found out that my uncle had convinced her her to disinherit me. When my uncle died a few years later, my brother sent checks to my daughter and me to try to make up for it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
thethrone

Post by thethrone »

I believe that in the subconscious we already know what will happen, and i think this is one of reasons of dejavu times(i had plenty of that since i was child.

Sometimes i have prophetic dreams, when i sleep without stress or when i am not too tired. Because then i cant remember what i dreamed.

Also i believe in traditional interpretation of dreams, a year ago i dreamed that my tooth had falled and i woke up in the middle of the night knowing that this message was for my grandmother... In the same week she died.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

SnowCat wrote:About a year before my mother died, I dreamed that she had disinherited me at the behest of my uncle. I also dreamed that my rother told me that since my uncle had died, the will could be changed back if I would behave myself.

When my mother died, I found out that my uncle had convinced her her to disinherit me. When my uncle died a few years later, my brother sent checks to my daughter and me to try to make up for it.

Snow
Wow, amazing. I'm sorry you lost your mother and that your uncle did that, but it sounds like you have a great brother. I'm glad he tried to make things right. <3

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”