Frogs

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Mashiigwe

Frogs

Post by Mashiigwe »

I live in a froggy area, but my house is pretty tight as far as no holes, and there are screens on the windows. There could of course be a reason for this doesn't have anything to do with signs, but it is very curious because I have no reason why this could be just happening.... Does finding frogs hopping around one's home mean anything? My cats aren't touching them, they just sit and look at them. Not like mice or bugs that are unlucky enough to find their way in here.
random417

Re: Frogs

Post by random417 »

Frogs are limnal creatures, partaking of multiple worlds. I know a couple different fey that have special relationships with frogs. Maybe the fey are reaching out to you? Or if you already work with fairies/fey, maybe they're sending you a message. That, or you could have spiders. Frogs love to eat spiders!
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Mashiigwe

Post by Mashiigwe »

Thank you, random417, that is very good information.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Hmmm... there's a possible for some change so expect an unexpected to happen.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Siona

Post by Siona »

In ancient Egypt frogs were symbols of fertility, creation/renewal, and life. There were a couple of goddesses associated with frogs, like Heket.

Return to “Animals and Pets”