The Number 5 is Everywhere. Spirit Guide? Or am I crazy?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
babybat

The Number 5 is Everywhere. Spirit Guide? Or am I crazy?

Post by babybat »

A couple weird things have been happening over the past couple weeks.
My two best friends and I were going to hang out after I got off of work, that day I came into work late and was having a kind of terrible day, until I found 5$ on the floor. That was awesome, after work I headed over to my friend's house. We sat down to play monopoly, like we normally do. A little background info on my friend's house, it's over ran with different spiritual energy. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with all the sensations, they'll follow me around the house, or even show themselves to me on occasion. Well, when we went to play the game, I kept rolling fives. Every roll had some variation of fives. We all noticed and thought how weird it was, freaked out a bit about it, but let it die. A couple days later my mom is cleaning out some things and she finds her old tarot cards, she comes upstairs and tells me that the first card she pulled out was a five. Couple days later my friends decided to try to get answers from a spirit board (which we did safely and respectfully) and of course, asking a question, the spirits ignore me and go straight to the number five. So at this point, I'm like great, I have no idea what this means that this repeating number keeps showing up in my life. The same thing happened to my best friend, but with the number six. We don't know if it's just all in our head, or if it's a spirit guide trying to tell us something. Any thoughts?
ness

Re: The Number 5 is Everywhere. Spirit Guide? Or am I crazy?

Post by ness »

I have had such an experience except with time.
After I had my daughter and I was home for maternity leave, I would check time quite often for her feeding schedule, diaper changes and so on. And the weirdest thing was, everytime I looked the time would be something like "10:10", "11:11", "12:12" and so on. It was so absurd! What are the chances are that I pick up the phone to look at the time at that same exact minute? It was happening so frequently for me to just brush it off as some coincidence. But I don't know what the meaning of it was. It did stop after few months.

I personally don't admit that I am crazy :D
Siona

Post by Siona »

You might look at spirits and deities associated with the number, Oshun is one example that comes to mind, but there are likely others.
babybat

Post by babybat »

Siona wrote:You might look at spirits and deities associated with the number, Oshun is one example that comes to mind, but there are likely others.
I didn't even think of that, thank you. I'll look into it!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That was my thought too. What deities are associated with 5? Try variations of 5 too. Different languages, contexts, things like that.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Siona has a good point! Also try to pay attention to other things that might show up frequently as well. (: Sometimes, it's more than just the numbers!

I speak from experience, as when I was trying to determine who I was being contacted by, I just assumed it was within the Celtic Pantheon because that's what I originally was hoping to work with. However, when you look up the number 13 it just wasn't associated with anything. However, I soon realized it was related to Norse mythology and Loki, and the falcons/hawks I kept seeing were in relation to Freyja. I was going crazy about it too, because it was honestly EVERYWHERE. We went out to a fabric store, the number frozen on the screen was 13 and that's such an odd number to be paused at. Then the number would just pop up everywhere. Haha.

It took me awhile to find out what it was from, but once I did it brought huge relief.

You might also ask whoever is sending it, to contact you through your dreams to see if it might shed any insight.

Now this, of course, doesn't mean that it's a deity. It could very well mean a spirit guide, but keep an eye out for any other significances and if you don't already, perhaps keeping a journal would be a good idea. If you keep referencing, things might start falling into place. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
babybat

Post by babybat »

Thanks everyone for your posts, I actually visited a friend who's a high priestess, and it turns out it was a spirit of a little girl trying to contact me because I looked like her mother. We're setting up an appointment to have my friend's house cleanse so she can peacefully pass over.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That's a simpler explanation than a Mayan Pantheon. That's what I found when I was looking. Blessings to you for the journey you'll be helping with.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Awww. ): Hoping all goes well with that!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”