Rainbow, Crystal and Indigo Children

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rainbow, Crystal and Indigo Children

Post by Firebird »

Geeze Soni, don't you think you are being a little harsh?
I understand this is your opion and all, but we know very little about these disorders and why they come about. Some people with Aspergers ADD, or ADHD do have the ability to excell in certain areas, we don't know why or how they are able to, given the the mental challenge they have been presented.
Others who have exceptionally gifted children, without any diagnosed mental disorders, have also been called indigos.
These are the folks who will grow up to be the Gandhis and other spiritual leaders who quest for peace.

And we definitely need more peace and love in the world.

Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Sakura Blossom

Re: Rainbow, Crystal and Indigo Children

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Soni, I have to agree with Firebird. I think that was a little harsh, but I do understand it's your opinion.

However, it has been shown in studies that those with mental illness (specifically those with autism) are more prone to being in tune with the higher powers and our higher self. I've been researching into this topic for awhile, especially because when I go on investigations with my paranormal team, we've encountered quite a few children with autism who are more prone to seeing and feeling the happenings around their house. I myself suffer from Asperger-like symptoms (as they have since changed the definition in the DSM, I no longer fit the spectrum to be considered autistic and Asperger's has since been erased from the DSM all together) and I am incredibly in touch with the spiritual world around me.

Now, this isn't to say that I believe in the Rainbow, Indigo, and Crystal children but it has been shown time and time again, that those who have mental illness do experience more within the realm of the spiritual. This isn't to say, however, that everyone who says they see things or are connected to the source of energy, is actually experiencing it. It is important to differentiate between actually experiencing something or suffering from psychosis. This can usually be easy to spot if the child/person recognizes that what they are experiencing is abnormal and not explaining it as if they know for sure what it is. Those with psychosis do not realize that the things they are experiencing is abnormal or strange, their minds simply create reasoning to explain the oddities.

Those who are truly experiencing communication from the other world, or anything of that manner, will usually recognize that this isn't normal and will ask questions. In children it's a little harder, because they are apt to believe that what they see is real if what they see is telling them they are such. Though, if my child were to tell me these things, I would be more prone to believe they were experiencing something otherworldly, as the liklihood of them suffering from some form of psychosis at such a young age is unlikely (as psychosis or Schizophrenia doesn't typically show up until the teenage to adult years).

I feel like I'm getting off topic, but anyways, that's what I've found while looking into all of this the past 7 years. Hopefully it makes some sense. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”