Communicating with Spirits through Tarot?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Communicating with Spirits through Tarot?

Post by Naudia Threng »

So, I use a tarot method I like to call Spirit Tarot. Take a deck. Any number of cards will work. Shuffle it, then close your eyes. Set the deck down, then fan it out (keeping your eyes closed), put your hand soewhere on the fanned deck, and pull it down. Fan out that deck, do this for a total of four times. Pull two cards from the deck and (holding a white candle, prefferably tallow, eyes still closed) say
"Goddess Peresephone,
Guide me.
Guide my hand,
My body is at your command.
Pick a card,
One of two.
Read my mind,
Spirit i wish to speak too,
Goddess i trust you."
And let the goddess guide your hand to a card. Flip this card over. That card is how the spirit feels. Now shuffle the rest of the cards except the card you flipped over. Take the first card from the top of thr deck, that is a message from said spirit. Like all tarot, this wont be exact and might not always make sense. Interpret the cards as you will. I hope your spirit contacting goes well!

-Noah
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Communicating with Spirits through Tarot?

Post by SnowCat »

I have to try that when I'm not dead tired. We went to the Coffin Races today. Fun, but exhausting.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “General Divination”